Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What Comes Next?

dont make up your own mind, just go google what scientists said on the subject and they do the thinking for you

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:^^^ Agree

I'd also add that a newly built Republican Party factor in a level of environmentally sound policies (e.g. earth friendly - reduction of fossil fuels, etc.) that will hit home with the millions of millennials out there.

Most of us older Dems are somewhat conservative by nature and agree out party is gone way too far to the Left.

.... also, let me add that I was really ready to vote for someone like Rubio or Kasich this year and/or would have loved to have Romney back in the mix as an option.  Cruz is kind of strange -- not sure what to make of him - still a better option than HRC.
What about social issues? They're really behind the times with those as well. Too much religion placed into their party platforms. Remove all of that and you'd have a good party.

Quote:What about social issues? They're really behind the times with those as well. Too much religion placed into their party platforms. Remove all of that and you'd have a good party.

From your lips...or fingertips I mean! Lol
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:From your lips...or fingertips I mean! Lol
They (whoever they is) needs to make some changes to both parties. They could have a very strong 3rd option that didn't have all these 'rules' that they have to follow. 

Quote:They (whoever they is) needs to make some changes to both parties. They could have a very strong 3rd option that didn't have all these 'rules' that they have to follow.

The Happy Medium Party! Banana

Quote:The Happy Medium Party! Banana
Yes! I'd join. Demoplicans

Quote:Yes! I'd join. Demoplicans

Great name! Lol

Quote:What about social issues? They're really behind the times with those as well. Too much religion placed into their party platforms. Remove all of that and you'd have a good party.

I can agree to an extent.  Though it's just my personal feeling I'll say that lack of some type of religion is also a problem.  I don't want to turn this into a (forbidden) religious discussion, but it seems that religion or religious symbols, especially those of the Christian nature are pretty much shunned by the democrat party to the point where they deem them "offensive".  Yet, there is still a vast majority of the public that still follows/practices said religion.

This could be a whole other topic in itself, but the way that some people are about religion on both sides of the aisle should be discussed out in the open.  I don't think that it has any place in the political process, but it does give a good frame of reference in to how perspective candidates would govern/vote.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:I can agree to an extent.  Though it's just my personal feeling I'll say that lack of some type of religion is also a problem.  I don't want to turn this into a (forbidden) religious discussion, but it seems that religion or religious symbols, especially those of the Christian nature are pretty much shunned by the democrat party to the point where they deem them "offensive".  Yet, there is still a vast majority of the public that still follows/practices said religion.

This could be a whole other topic in itself, but the way that some people are about religion on both sides of the aisle should be discussed out in the open.  I don't think that it has any place in the political process, but it does give a good frame of reference in to how perspective candidates would govern/vote.
I shouldn't have brought the R word up. SORRY Mods

But, yes, we can't discuss that here. I have feelings on it, but unfortunately cannot discuss them. 

HOLY CRAP TRUMP IS DROPPING OUT

Donald Trump Quits (Full CNN Interview)

Quote:If the predictions are true that Trump is going to lose and the Republican Party has a civil war for its soul, I think this is not a bad thing, because...

Dang ... you posted this yesterday at 6:05 am and 4 hours later all hell broke loose !!!   Are you an insider ??