Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Welcome to Thunderdome - This is Our Presidential Town Hall Debate

Quote:For someone who posts as much as you do in the political forum, I am a little surprised you didn't know the location of the 2nd debate without having to search for it.

Have had a lot of post hurricane cleanup. Helping some neighbors who are older and needed help. I know it was far enough away I couldn't smell it and it would be a hot mess. The location of the event is not nearly as important to me as the content of the discussion (which was a bit of a let down). But I was clearly wrong. Not sure why Hofstra came up when I searched.
Only a chump boos the home team!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2016, 12:55 PM by badger.)

i didn't watch the debate. too much else going on.

yard was a disaster. that i can tell you

Quote:Fair enough.  Like I said, I thought Hillary was too passive.  But apparently other people thought it was a good tactic?  

We should remember that trump dodged most of the questions, said he would throw his political rival in jail and abuse his power, and was a creepy sniffling stalker behind Hillary...

So while Hillary didn't do all that great, in my opinion.  Apparently, many more people thought trump did worse.

Imaginationland, again.

Most polls say Trump easily won again, making it 2-0 for him.

Then there's CNN, which curiously lined up pundit opinions on their faux analysis instead of looking to objective polling... Wagging the Dog once again.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Imaginationland, again.

Then there's CNN, which curiously lined up pundit opinions on their faux analysis instead of looking to objective polling... Wagging the Dog once again.

There's only one poll that matters. And for Trump it's going to be a total disaster. Total.... ...disaster.

So when he goes down, which he certainly is, on 11/8. How wiill these unscientific poll victory matter?

He's 2-0?

Guess the Jags are 4-0.
Blakes Life Matters

[Image: 14568098_1203466439697201_61781081203762...e=58A06C44]

What...in the WORLD...are you watching?

Trump made some good points in both debates, but he's lost his cool in both and looked like an idiot, trying to accuse some moderators (who actually were pretty unbiased in their questioning) of favoring Hillary.  He mentioned that Hillary got more time than him, when he actually got more than her.

He doesn't even know what the attorney general does!  Are you kidding? 

Quote:What...in the WORLD...are you watching?

Trump made some good points in both debates, but he's lost his cool in both and looked like an idiot, trying to accuse some moderators (who actually were pretty unbiased in their questioning) of favoring Hillary.  He mentioned that Hillary got more time than him, when he actually got more than her.

He doesn't even know what the attorney general does!  Are you kidding? 

Trump literally debated Martha Raddatz on stage. The moderators were far from unbiased. Trump put Hillary on the defensive for most of the debate, had zingers that totally crushed her, and made her look like stiff and crotchety. The CNN poll that had Hillary winning 57% was 58% Hillary supporters!

I admit she edged out Trump in the first debate, but Trump overwhelmed her the second and it wasn't even close.

Quote:Trump literally debated Martha Raddatz on stage. The moderators were far from unbiased. Trump put Hillary on the defensive for most of the debate, had zingers that totally crushed her, and made her look like stiff and crotchety. The CNN poll that had Hillary winning 57% was 58% Hillary supporters!

I admit she edged out Trump in the first debate, but Trump overwhelmed her the second and it wasn't even close.

Yeah that didn't happen.

If he was so dominate Paul Ryan wouldn't be freaking out.

Best part is there is real albeit slight possibility that house and Senate will flip to D control .

Quote:Yeah that didn't happen.

If he was so dominate Paul Ryan wouldn't be freaking out.

Best part is there is real albeit slight possibility that house and Senate will flip to D control .

You do know Paul Ryan has opposed Trump from the very beginning and only up to a month ago actually supported him, right? When he was begging for an endorsement from Trump for his house primary? Same with John McCain. Paul Ryan does not represent any form of conservatism other than the neo kind. He is your typical wall-street loving, open borders, cheap labor, pro-war, TPP-passing neocon.

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2016, 09:05 AM by Indy2Jax.)

Quote:You do know Paul Ryan has opposed Trump from the very beginning and only up to a month ago actually supported him, right? When he was begging for an endorsement from Trump for his house primary? Same with John McCain. Paul Ryan does not represent any form of conservatism other than the neo kind. He is your typical wall-street loving, open borders, cheap labor, pro-war, TPP-passing neocon.

And Trump can't win without or his support.

Quote:And Trump can't win without or his support.

Guess we shall see in November. He has sway in Wisconsin, but Wisconsin won't likely be the deciding factor of the election.

Paul Ryan booed at rally without Trump and Pence

Hmm...

Paul Ryan is infinitely more concerned about his workout schedule than doing what's best for Americans. He makes Boehner look like he knew what he was doing.

Quote:Paul Ryan is infinitely more concerned about his workout schedule than doing what's best for Americans. He makes Boehner look like he knew what he was doing.

Why does he skip leg-day tho?

[Image: time_paulryan_20111205_0402.jpg?quality=85&w=366]

Quote:Guess we shall see in November. He has sway in Wisconsin, but Wisconsin won't likely be the deciding factor of the election.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.wtsp.com/news/politics/paul-ryan-rally-kicks-off-without-trump-and-pence/331042836'>Paul Ryan booed at rally without Trump and Pence</a>

Hmm...

I watched it. It was a very small group of Breitbart specials. Trivial at best.

(Read in reverse)

If true, this confirms the absolute stupidity of GOP Republicans. Damn they are dumb. Why couldn't Trump have abandoned these clowns earlier? If Trump loses (or even if he wins), he or someone needs to start a new party devoid of these establishment sell-outs and phonies.

[Image: ucOZaVb.png]

Quote:(Read in reverse)

If true, this confirms the absolute stupidity of GOP Republicans. Damn they are dumb. Why couldn't Trump have abandoned these clowns earlier? If Trump loses (or even if he wins), he or someone needs to start a new party devoid of these establishment sell-outs and phonies.

[Image: ucOZaVb.png]

Exact reason why I broke away from the GOP.. Nothing about me is standard operating procedure and I can't embrace business as usual anymore.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

[Image: NASBIdm.png]\

ahahahaha