Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Billionaires Donate to Hillary 20-to-1 over Trump

Quote:I'm a little late to the party, but when exactly did Trump order a drone strike?

TAX RETURNS!!! TAX RETURNS!!!  HOUSEKEEPING!!!  MISS PIGGY!!!  TAX RETURNS!!!

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:No, I won't shed a tear for American citizens if they were killed because they decided to join the enemy in the fight for a Caliphate in the Middle East. Sorry, you may want to mourn traitors. I can't. If they were simply collateral damage in the wrong place at the wrong time when a drone strike occurred, that's a tragedy, but how often is that actually the case? Apparently, some of you proggies love to manufacture outrage, even if you have to snuggle up to the enemy to do so.

I was referring to 60 Americans killed who were working in consulates and embassies. Surely those lives are as important as the lives lost at Benghazi.

Why would I be mourning the loss of traitors who join our enemies? No clue how you got that from my post.
Only a chump boos the home team!

(This post was last modified: 09-30-2016, 02:54 PM by Kotite.)

Quote:Still waiting how tax returns show net worth.... I'll wait right here.
It will NOT show his net worth.

It will show his effective tax rate, what kinds of deductions he takes, where he gets his income and what that true number is, what income comes from overseas, information on foreign bank accounts, if he is paying his fair share in taxes, his personal borrowing and who he is borrowing from, taxes he pays on assets.

It will frame a picture of how he handles his finances. He said if he ran he would release them. Add that to the flip flop list.

(This post was last modified: 09-30-2016, 03:06 PM by Kotite.)

Quote:Oh, and the financial statement Trump released is a better indication of his overall worth, but I'm sure that is all lies, right?
You should really read that Forbes article and tell me how $10B+ is believable.

..wait.. did he say "Believe me?"

Quote:Colin Powell did not set up a private email server in a bathroom in his house in an effort to hide the interaction between the State Department and her family slush fund, er, the Clinton Foundation. So, no, Colin Powell didn't do the same thing. Not even remotely close. 22 emails vs. 33,000 and counting? Yeah, that's really; leveling the playing field. When you have to rationalize that much to make your case, it's okay to just say your gal is a completely corrupt scum bag but you love her anyway.

So you're cool with the 22 million emails Rove "accidentally" deleted then, right? No outrage? Hysterical people still assign the notion I love Hillary when I have said multiple times I wish I had a better option. Trump is surely a corrupt scumbag and you love him. Not sure why you're throwing stones there.

Quote:So you're cool with the 22 million emails Rove "accidentally" deleted then, right? No outrage? Hysterical people still assign the notion I love Hillary when I have said multiple times I wish I had a better option. Trump is surely a corrupt scumbag and you love him. Not sure why you're throwing stones there.
If there was any wrongdoing that was intentional like your girl did with her emails, then someone should have been punished.  It's COMPLETELY irrelevant to this discussion since Rove isn't running for the highest office in the land.  Your corrupt princess is, and there's a decades long trail outlining the willingness she and her husband had to blur the rules if it meant they were going to gain somehow financially.  You can keep tossing straw men out there to deflect away from your flawed candidate.  Doesn't make the truth go away. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote:I was referring to 60 Americans killed who were working in consulates and embassies. Surely those lives are as important as the lives lost at Benghazi.

Why would I be mourning the loss of traitors who join our enemies? No clue how you got that from my post.

Another straw man. 

Deflect deflect deflect and hope people stop paying attention to how unqualified your girl is for the office.  It's all you've got, and I have to say, it's pretty pathetic.

If your princess was applying for a job that required top secret clearance or higher, her file would wind up in the trash.

(This post was last modified: 09-30-2016, 03:24 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Quote:Another straw man. 

Deflect deflect deflect and hope people stop paying attention to how unqualified your girl is for the office.  It's all you've got, and I have to say, it's pretty pathetic.

If your princess was applying for a job that required top secret clearance or higher, her file would wind up in the trash.

This is an absolute FACT. I don't even think she would qualify for a public trust clearance to be honest.

Trump is more unpredictable. 

Clinton is a puppet. She can be bought and manipulated far easier. 

Quote:If there was any wrongdoing that was intentional like your girl did with her emails, then someone should have been punished. It's COMPLETELY irrelevant to this discussion since Rove isn't running for the highest office in the land. Your corrupt princess is, and there's a decades long trail outlining the willingness she and her husband had to blur the rules if it meant they were going to gain somehow financially. You can keep tossing straw men out there to deflect away from your flawed candidate. Doesn't make the truth go away.

Rove was White House chief of staff at the time. W was ALREADY president and asked to produce the emails.

And for the last time... stop calling her my princess or my candidate. I see her flaws and wish there was a better option. Trump is a worse option. Let that sink in. Worse than Hillary.

Quote:Trump is more unpredictable. 

I am going to be ambassador to Jamaica as soon as I cut that check to the Clinton Foundation. Ya Mon!! 

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:Another straw man.

Deflect deflect deflect and hope people stop paying attention to how unqualified your girl is for the office. It's all you've got, and I have to say, it's pretty pathetic.

Not my girl or my princess. But nice to know your fixated. It's not a straw man argument just because it points out the hypocrisy of feigned outrage. If you weren't calling for anyone's head before, why are you suddenly beside yourself with outrage now? (spoiler: because they told to). You can call her unqualified all you want. I will match her experience against Trump's all day long.

Quote:Rove was White House chief of staff at the time. W was ALREADY president and asked to produce the emails.

And for the last time... stop calling her my princess or my candidate. I see her flaws and wish there was a better option. Trump is a worse option. Let that sink in. Worse than Hillary.
Keep trotting the straw man out there.  The only one running for the White House right now is that pile of crap you're rolling around in so you can keep her scent. 

Quote:Not my girl or my princess. But nice to know your fixated. It's not a straw man argument just because it points out the hypocrisy of feigned outrage. If you weren't calling for anyone's head before, why are you suddenly beside yourself with outrage now? (spoiler: because they told to). You can call her unqualified all you want. I will match her experience against Trump's all day long.
It is the very definition of a straw man argument intended to deflect attention away from your princess.  Deny all you want.  You can't debate or defend her based on the facts of just how corrupt she is, so you have no choice but to deflect by saying things like "Yeah, but Colin Powell or Carl Rove did.....!"  It's all you've got. 

Quote:Trump is more unpredictable. 

I tend to think Trump will surround himself with decent people.  Clinton will surround herself with sycophantic Wall Street types that have been pumping all the money into her campaign.  The same evil bankers she trashes on the stump daily as part of her "Feeling the Bern Conversion". 

Trump is definitely a wild card, but he's not compromised in the same way Clinton is. 

Quote:Keep trotting the straw man out there. The only one running for the White House right now is that pile of crap you're rolling around in so you can keep her scent.

Actually there are two piles of crap that both smell appropriately awful.

Quote:It is the very definition of a straw man argument intended to deflect attention away from your princess. Deny all you want. You can't debate or defend her based on the facts of just how corrupt she is, so you have no choice but to deflect by saying things like "Yeah, but Colin Powell or Carl Rove did.....!" It's all you've got.

Assuming you keep using the princess line because you think it might stick at some point. I never denied what she did either. Man, you're riled up.

Quote:Assuming you keep using the princess line because you think it might stick at some point. I never denied what she did either. Man, you're riled up.

He has to rush to defend his prince charming.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke.