Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Kamala Harris

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2021, 02:21 AM by NewJagsCity. Edited 4 times in total.)

(08-13-2020, 09:53 PM)jaglou53 Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 04:11 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: I see you guys writing stuff like that, and it's just nutty.   Joe Biden does not have dementia, he's not a pedophile, and he's not a racist.  

How in the hell did you get the idea that Joe Biden is a sexual predator?  You guys are living in a fantasy land.
You are totally correct, Marty! These guys will be getting nastier and make more and more inaccurate statements about Biden and Harris as the election approaches. Do they actually believe these things they say, including the praise they give to Trump? My guess is that the majority do believe it. They watch Fox and listen to conservative radio shows several hours a day to confirm their views. Most of these views are deep-rooted and will never change. 

By the way, what they do is really not any different from extreme Democrats who watch CNN and read the N.Y. Times. Extremely biased reporters like Don Lemon are no better than Hannity when it comes to making inaccurate claims. This election is not, however, about which media people are best. It is about getting rid of the worst President in the history of the United States. He is responsible for creating the most divisive atmosphere we have ever seen. He has caused the reputation of our country among our allies to be damaged greatly. Finally, his handling of this virus has lead to thousands of un-necessary deaths. All because it was more important to save the economy than the lost lives. Had he handled it right from the beginning, pretty much everything would be back to normal now. This will be his legacy, not the fact that his beloved stock market hit record highs.

This take didnt age well and seems even more ridiculous now by comparison after the Afgan withdrawl debacle and the pissing off of France. All in just the first 8 months.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

OMG.....

Kamala using a fake French accent to talk to French people.

Racist https://t.co/H5UgDWoTK9

(11-10-2021, 08:58 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: OMG.....

Racist  https://t.co/H5UgDWoTK9

Always playing the victim.  Poor, poor Kamala.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(11-10-2021, 08:58 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: OMG.....

Racist  https://t.co/H5UgDWoTK9

Gawd, that is so cringy. She's an absolute moron. 

She should have just gone to the border.

She reminds me of my SIL so much. I can’t stand her either.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!