Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
PFF Week 2 recap

https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro-jax-sd-grades/

Interesting to see Rivers' poor grade. As I said in the DBs thread, I did think his day was overrated and he simply picked on extremely easy mismatches, but I still would have thought he was above average. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Rivers=46

Bortles=45

Makes sense...

I hate PFF as you probably know but I'm glad that Malik Jackson had 5 hurries in the SD game. Confirms what I saw.

Quote:I hate PFF as you probably know but I'm glad that Malik Jackson had 5 hurries in the SD game. Confirms what I saw.
Malik his done his job just fine. He's not going to get a ton of sacks, but he will help everyone else get them like he did with Fowler's. 

Gus coaching grade: -5000
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Malik would've had a sack if it wasn't for a hold. Fowler cleaned it up though, so I guess it doesn't really matter.

When Rivers is only graded one point ahead of Bortles, you know their system is flawed. 

Rivers played pretty much perfect. 

Quote:https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro-jax-sd-grades/

Interesting to see Rivers' poor grade. As I said in the DBs thread, I did think his day was overrated and he simply picked on extremely easy mismatches, but I still would have thought he was above average. 
Fowler gets 2 sacks and yannick get's a sack forced fumble and not in the top 5 defensive players.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:When Rivers is only graded one point ahead of Bortles, you know their system is flawed. 

Rivers played pretty much perfect. 

Yeah, that doesn't make much sense to me either.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

I closed the tab as soon as I saw River's grade tbh

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2016, 08:06 PM by Sosa.)

I'd like them to explain the Bortles rating. There's no way he gets the same rating as Rivers.

lol.  they gave Bortles and Rivers the same grade.

I mean seriously?  How can ANYBODY take this crap seriously?

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Malik isnt on the field enough imo. Let hm and odrick do work in the middle. Only take them out when they ask