Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
For those on the Left that want socialize mediciine like they have in England......

Blind, hard-of-hearing pensioner, 95, left lying on the floor for over 11 HOURS after she fell, had to be 'spoon-fed water' by her family as she waited for an ambulance
  • Joan Massey, 95, left on floor after fall at home in Birmingham on November 23
  • Pensioner found by her daughter Helen Brooks at around 10am who called 999
  • But it was not until 11 hours later that paramedics finally arrived at the property
  • West Midlands Ambulance Service has since apologised for the incident

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...1ultNtjcXk
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-30-2021, 01:21 PM by mikesez.)

Stuff like that happens in the US daily. Waiting too long for an ambulance, waiting too long in the ER, these things happen.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

People here in the States wait, what seems to be, 11 hours in the emergency room after getting a ride to the hospital.

(11-30-2021, 01:29 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: People here in the States wait, what seems to be, 11 hours in the emergency room after getting a ride to the hospital.

Usually because their owie didn't need more than a band-aid, a juice box, and a kis from mom to make it all better.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-30-2021, 01:29 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: People here in the States wait, what seems to be, 11 hours in the emergency room after getting a ride to the hospital.

It's called triage. If you run to the ER for what can be handled at an urgent care center you're not going to be at the front of the line.

And yet the life expectancy is much higher in England.

(11-30-2021, 08:40 PM)lastonealive Wrote: And yet the life expectancy is much higher in England.

81.77 vs 79.11…  “much higher”. Rolleyes
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

That would be the UKs number not England (which would be highest in the UK). Either way that's a substantial difference.

But thanks for following me around as per.

(12-01-2021, 12:05 AM)lastonealive Wrote: That would be the UKs number not England (which would be highest in the UK). Either way that's a substantial difference.

Whatever you say, Frank Burns.

(12-01-2021, 08:07 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(12-01-2021, 12:05 AM)lastonealive Wrote: That would be the UKs number not England (which would be highest in the UK). Either way that's a substantial difference.

Whatever you say, Frank Burns.

Dude is obviously delusional!  Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Charlie Gard