Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
HILLARY CHEATED! Who Really Fed Hillary The Answers To Her Questions At Veteran’s Forum Last Night?

Quote:Hillary could mow down everyone in the room on live TV and Anchor would blow it off as a conspiracy theory. 

Please! Don't ever stop posting. It's just a shame we can't have an election every year. 

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2016, 02:17 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Quote:Hillary could mow down everyone in the room on live TV and Anchor would blow it off as a conspiracy theory. 

H would be out looking for the real killer.

- OJ reference

Quote:Don't hate on me because I don't buy into lies.

Are you saying the earpiece thing didn't happen? 

MSNBC told him it's not real, therefore it's not real.

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2016, 02:43 PM by Indy2Jax.)

Quote:MSNBC told him it's not real, therefore it's not real.

It's ridiculous assertion. One so ridiculous the Trump campaign even blew it off.

Quote:It's ridiculous assertion. One so ridiculous the Trump campaign even blew it off.

is the inside of her ear just that shiny?

Quote:is the inside of her ear just that shiny?

Who knows? Who cares? Figure if there was some smoke your man Donnie Drumpf would have been all over this story.

Quote:Who knows? Who cares? Figure if there was some smoke your man Donnie Drumpf would have been all over this story.

Well if you're going to deny it so adamantly then I just want to know if her ear is really shiny inside.

Quote:Well if you're going to deny it so adamantly then I just want to know if her ear is really shiny inside.

I Guess so. Don't make a habit of looking in Clintons ears.

Look people, this is a woman that has lived her entire adult life in a sham of a marriage, cloaked in lies and investigations the entire time. Her lust for power is insatiable. She will do anything, say anything,be anything in her quest for power. What kind of person allows themselves to be denigrated year after year as her husband banged everything that moved all the while claiming to support women and their causes? How is she to be believed about anything she says or does concerning any cause when her actions have proved opposite? How is she to be trusted to have our countries interests at heart? She cannot, that's how.

Of course she had the listening device, it's what she does.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:Look people, this is a woman that has lived her entire adult life in a sham of a marriage, cloaked in lies and investigations the entire time. Her lust for power is insatiable. She will do anything, say anything,be anything in her quest for power. What kind of person allows themselves to be denigrated year after year as her husband banged everything that moved all the while claiming to support women and their causes? How is she to be believed about anything she says or does concerning any cause when her actions have proved opposite? How is she to be trusted to have our countries interests at heart? She cannot, that's how.

Of course she had the listening device, it's what she does.

I love it.

Are we sure Donald and Hillary aren't related because they seem more alike then not!

Quote:Are you saying the earpiece thing didn't happen?

Are you saying that Hillary Clinton is not capable of fumbling through email questions like she did on her own?

Lol...

You waste your time on such stupid things that when an actual conspiracy comes along you don't even notice it.

From the pictures there appears to be something in her ear. When I watch the video I can't tell.

Either way, I find it hard to believe that she was being fed answers via an ear piece. Hillary is a lot of things. But unprepared or too dumb to answer questions isn't one of them.

She was the Secretary of state, a senator, first lady, and a lawyer for crying out loud.

Quote:Are you saying that Hillary Clinton is not capable of fumbling through email questions like she did on her own?

Lol...

You waste your time on such stupid things that when an actual conspiracy comes along you don't even notice it.

From the pictures there appears to be something in her ear. When I watch the video I can't tell.

Either way, I find it hard to believe that she was being fed answers via an ear piece. Hillary is a lot of things. But unprepared or too dumb to answer questions isn't one of them.

She was the Secretary of state, a senator, first lady, and a lawyer for crying out loud.

Reduced cognitive ability is the only reason she would need to cheat.  So that is the reason she cheats.  Now what about your reduced cognitive ability?  This is the same week the FBI revealed she could not recall the most important aspects of her term as Sec. of State.  Yet you can't imagine why she might need coaching to answer questions she was not given in advance. 

The questions were definitely given in advance. Everybody read the question from a card and Matt Lauer had his responses ready for each question.

Parkinson's is hell. Whatever she once was, she won't ever be that sharp again.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato