Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
9ers talk. What’s the game plan?

Shanahan's comments on Trent:

"Shanahan addressed reporters on Friday, stating, "We've got tomorrow. Tomorrow's Saturday. If it's no tomorrow, then we'll wait to game time. ... Today was half speed, wasn't able to do a lot yesterday, and yeah, I want to know how he feels all the way going up to it.""

https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/17...s-jaguars/
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I've seen multiple videos on youtube about this game from various sports media hyping it up like crazy and mostly in favor of SF. They speak as if this game is going to be make or break for SF depending on the outcome. 

It's like they're all trippin' on wacky weed or drunk on their parents' stash of moonshine. Lol. It's just weird how much it's being talked about with the 9ers not being a division rival and we're not in the postseason yet.

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2023, 10:22 AM by Jaguar Warrior. Edited 1 time in total.)

I think media folks are realizing this is sort of a do-or-die must-win game for 49ers future the rest of the season. They all still believe it's an elite team, and elite teams don't lose four straight. With that mentality in their mind, there is no way the 49ers lose this, regardless of the competition.

I don't care what the narrative is. We're winning by 14+ points tomorrow and that's that. My only regret is that I have to work 5:00 AM to 5:00 PM tomorrow and I'll have to watch the game off and on from one of my [BLEEP] little computer monitors with Hulu while working with the other.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

This one could go either way. Looks like Banks is out as well and Hargrave is questionable. If Williams is out they will be without their LG and All Pro tackle. Walker and Allen needs to dominate

Hoping for a repeat of the 2021 game. My daughter and I attended the game. I must say the Jag fans are some of the best as far as welcoming opposing team fans.

Hoping for a good game with no injuries.

(11-11-2023, 01:45 PM)Seattle49er Wrote: Hoping for a repeat of the 2021 game. My daughter and I attended the game. I must say the Jag fans are some of the best as far as welcoming opposing team fans.

The score may be similar but the results might be different. Gl tho.

All teal unis tomorrow.

(11-11-2023, 12:03 PM)Caldrac Wrote: I don't care what the narrative is. We're winning by 14+ points tomorrow and that's that. My only regret is that I have to work 5:00 AM to 5:00 PM tomorrow and I'll have to watch the game off and on from one of my [BLEEP] little computer monitors with Hulu while working with the other.

I can actually watch it on network television here in NC. The advantage of the narrative being hyped so I'm not complaining! 

506 sports map

We have cold and rainy weather this weekend so it's  perfect for indoor activities. Today I'm watching cyclocross while pressure canning homemade beef broth and tomorrow is football.

Junior has been activated from IR. Hasty has been cut for room.

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2023, 11:45 PM by JaguarJosh2. Edited 1 time in total.)

It feels like we're due for a letdown game, but coming off a bye and our tendency to make other teams look mediocre from the start and building on that has me hopeful we can win a tight, back-and-forth game. Our offense isn't the same without Zay and we need Tyson and Cisco back.

Not much can make me feel letdown by the Jaguars. The Niners also had a bye week. THey had a few losses before that so I'm afraid they could be more desperate and win due to that.

It could work the other way too.

I also hope the stadium will be mostly teal. I've seen some people wearing Niners gear today but hopefully there won't be too many of them tomorrow.

(11-11-2023, 02:10 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: All teal unis tomorrow.

With black socks, a combo that has never been worn.

(11-11-2023, 01:51 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(11-11-2023, 01:45 PM)Seattle49er Wrote: Hoping for a repeat of the 2021 game. My daughter and I attended the game. I must say the Jag fans are some of the best as far as welcoming opposing team fans.

The score may be similar but the results might be different. Gl tho.

I'll take the result

(11-12-2023, 05:08 PM)Seattle49er Wrote:
(11-11-2023, 01:51 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: The score may be similar but the results might be different. Gl tho.

I'll take the result

You guys exposed us. Hope our team uses it as angry fuel.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(11-12-2023, 08:23 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(11-12-2023, 05:08 PM)Seattle49er Wrote: I'll take the result

You guys exposed us. Hope our team uses it as angry fuel.

My daughter, son-n-law and grandson at his first pro game, he's 4. All Jag fans respectful.

Happy for the win and no major injuries on either side.

Good luck with the rest of your season

(This post was last modified: 11-12-2023, 10:24 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 3 times in total.)

(11-11-2023, 11:45 PM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: It feels like we're due for a letdown game,  but coming off a bye and our tendency to make other teams look mediocre from the start and building on that has me hopeful we can win a tight,  back-and-forth game.  Our offense isn't the same without Zay and we need Tyson and Cisco back.

You nailed this.

(11-12-2023, 09:20 PM)Seattle49er Wrote:
(11-12-2023, 08:23 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: You guys exposed us. Hope our team uses it as angry fuel.

My daughter, son-n-law and grandson at his first pro game, he's 4. All Jag fans respectful.

Happy for the win and no major injuries on either side.

Good luck with the rest of your season

Yep, you too.  Thats cool; took our 5 yr old grandson to the season ender last year vs the Titans, also his first NFL game. Although he played games on my phone most of the game, lol.  Glad you guys had a good experience.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption