Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
First wave of roster cuts on Tuesday

Shouldn't be anything too ground breaking. I'm expecting:

K Ficken

P Quigley

WR Lawrence

WR Wynn

OL Edwards

RB Marshall

LB Porter

OL Slater

LB Bartu

S Wolff

WR Robinson

DB Wilson

WR Evans

DT Ash

TE Bowman (try to sneak to PS)
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'm good with this.

No way Ash gets cut in first waive...
"I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Quote:No way Ash gets cut in first waive...

I believe he still has some PS eligibility. They'll probably try to sneak him back on.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

McCray is as good as gone
"I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Quote:I believe he still has some PS eligibility. They'll probably try to sneak him back on.

How does a team determine PS eligibility?

Quote:McCray is as good as gone

And just think two years ago everyone thought he is better than Gratz.

Quote:How does a team determine PS eligibility?

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Practice_squad'>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Practice_squad</a>

Don't forget to fire your coach on Tuesday.

(This post was last modified: 08-29-2016, 12:36 AM by RedRooster28.)

There was a noticeable pushoff on McCray on the deep play. That said, CB is strangely one of our deepest positions now and he hasn't looked great this pre/off season from what I've gathered. But I'm in VA so I'm sure there are plenty of people here with a more educated perspective. I guess we'll see.

Quote:And just think two years ago everyone thought he is better than Gratz.

To be fair, they're both not good. I'd still take McCray as a CB if we needed. Gratz is a better tackler and ST, which is why he'll probably get the nod over McCray, but he's always 5+ yds away from his WR on coverage. Gratz is a guaranteed conversion on 3rd on long.

McCray has just been a disappointment after his 2014 performance. 

Quote:Don't forget to fire your coach on Tuesday.

Way too early for that. We have 17 more games to play with the same coaches.

Quote:Shouldn't be anything too ground breaking. I'm expecting:

WR Robinson

I'd like to see Allen Robinson stick around for another season. See if he can develop into a serviceable player.