Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Hillary Clinton Press Conference Tracker

Quote:I think she needs to do press conferences. If I was advising her, I'd knock some sense into her and make her do one every time another email thing hit the news cycle.

She's not doing them because she's a status quo politician that thinks she can get away with it.

I think it's a load. I don't agree with it at all. It increases the livelihood that her presidency is going to be secretive and not transparent at all. Which means she'll more than likely be a 1 term President.

The problem for her is, she would be asked tough questions by many in the media regarding her current "issues" that would likely hurt her chances.  Her answers to the questioning could come up later during investigations that could prove that she lied (hypothetically).  That's the real reason.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:If by the slim chance your woman becomes president, do you think she is all of a sudden going to change? Listen to yourself. You are blaming the sheer laziness of your candidate on the perceived short comings of her competition.

Yep. Donald is that bad of an option.

I blame the ignorant Party for allowing at least 3 better options from preventing a Clinton presidency!

And you fooling yourself. Currently it's close to 75% chance Clinton wins. The Electoral map is decidedly in her favor.

Quote:The problem for her is, she would be asked tough questions by many in the media regarding her current "issues" that would likely hurt her chances. Her answers to the questioning could come up later during investigations that could prove that she lied (hypothetically). That's the real reason.

Yeah, I think she does see a press conference as a risk that could only hurt her.

I think She's taking the short view by playing it safe.

She's setting herself up to be completely distrusted even by her base once she's elected.

She needs to give a "till you drop" press conference and she needs to address the press every time another email story dribbles out.

That is the first step to getting her base on board with her.

Otherwise in 4 years she'll be in real trouble if the gop nominates a real candidate.

In a Pelosian-style statement to ABC, Clinton press secretary Brian Fallon vowed that, "if elected, “Hillary Clinton will hold press conferences.”

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-c...d=41828072

Food for thought. The Jaguars last playoff appearance and victory occured with a republican in office. Coincidence?

Hillary can't finish her first press conference in 275+ days due to coughing.

Check out @Anthony_Rocca's Tweet: https://twitter.com/Anthony_Rocca/status...76353?s=09

Quote:Hillary can't finish her first press conference in 275+ days due to coughing.

Check out @Anthony_Rocca's Tweet: <a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/Anthony_Rocca/status/772995960146276353?s=09'>https://twitter.com/Anthony_Rocca/status/772995960146276353?s=09</a>

That [BLEEP] is so fake.. She's the biggest con artist in the country..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local.../314379613

Typical Hillary supporter. Moron. Who falls for a booby-trapped political sign? haha

She ran away when the press dared to ask her about the Clinton News Network poll which showed Trump leading.