Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Has the constant lagging of the servers made this site less desirable for you?

I just don't understand the absence of board maintenance. Is it just too expensive for upkeep? Does the board domain owner just not have the funds or capital to fix the problems?

Does he need a GoFundMe page to help with upkeep? Hell I'm sure there's enough of us around here that would donate some funds to help with board maintenance.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Clean your cookies out, that's what I had to do to keep it from saying Delete session when member ID = XXXX
I did that plus deleted all my google history...I didn't know that using gmail and chrome would save everything I did on my laptop and phone both in google history on my laptop...haven't had a single issue since

Quote:I did that plus deleted all my google history...I didn't know that using gmail and chrome would save everything I did on my laptop and phone both in google history on my laptop...haven't had a single issue since

Nothing for me. I can't even get on my normal name from a friend's computer

It may be the only way to get the FO's attention is for season ticket holding message board users to let their dissatisfaction known, be it via social media, email or phones.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:What weird is this account doesn't work for me on my computer. But on my phone is works fine. So I made another account I was using for the draft. The weird part is, I can not log off this account on my phone. I've tryed multiple times on full version and mobile version but it is stuck. So now I have to use both depending on what device I am using.

Same here this account works on my phone but nothing else. I can't get any account to work on a desktop.

I can now get to the forum on my phone - but the only way to do it is by going through the Jags app and entering through the "fanzone" 

The NYC4jags acct brings up an error on every computer or device I've tried.  I even tried it in the business center computersof several hotels in various states when traveling. 

[Image: 2irq9op.jpg]

Quote:I can now get to the forum on my phone - but the only way to do it is by going through the Jags app and entering through the "fanzone" 

The NYC4jags acct brings up an error on every computer or device I've tried.  I even tried it in the business center computersof several hotels in various states when traveling. 

I'm able to use this secondary account now on my pc and phone but I'm just locked out of my normal account. it's getting better at least. 

Quote:It may be the only way to get the FO's attention is for season ticket holding message board users to let their dissatisfaction known, be it via social media, email or phones.

Actually, I think it's best for fans including season ticket holders to contact the FO and inquire about it.  Keep in mind, there are several "home team" fans across the pond that utilize this message board.  The point-of-contact would be Dan Edwards who is the Senior Vice President of Communications which includes digital media content.  I don't have a direct email address for him but if you go to the homepage of Jaguars.com and scroll to the bottom, there is a "Contact Us" link in the lower right-hand side of the page.

One thing for people to keep in mind though.  Should you choose to send a message to Mr. Edwards, you should be respectful and politely outline reasons that this problem should be addressed (possible hack, fan utilization, using this form of social media to allow Jaguars fans worldwide to interact with one another, etc.).

Regarding cost, it's very little to the organization when it comes to the board software and they already have to have an IT staff to run the website and other forms of social media.  With regards to the admin/moderation of the board, it's done by community volunteers so there is no cost there at all.

(This post was last modified: 05-08-2017, 07:40 PM by rollerjag.)

Quote:Actually, I think it's best for fans including season ticket holders to contact the FO and inquire about it.  Keep in mind, there are several "home team" fans across the pond that utilize this message board.  The point-of-contact would be Dan Edwards who is the Senior Vice President of Communications which includes digital media content.  I don't have a direct email address for him but if you go to the homepage of Jaguars.com and scroll to the bottom, there is a "Contact Us" link in the lower right-hand side of the page.

One thing for people to keep in mind though.  Should you choose to send a message to Mr. Edwards, you should be respectful and politely outline reasons that this problem should be addressed (possible hack, fan utilization, using this form of social media to allow Jaguars fans worldwide to interact with one another, etc.).

Regarding cost, it's very little to the organization when it comes to the board software and they already have to have an IT staff to run the website and other forms of social media.  With regards to the admin/moderation of the board, it's done by community volunteers so there is no cost there at all.

The reason I emphasized season ticket holders is twofold. One is the owner's oft-stated commitment to season ticket holders, in particular. Also, on the "Contact Us' page you mentioned, any message sent will go to the Ticket department, and on the online form  there is a field specifying if you are a season ticket holder or not. While you are right, all interested fans can submit inquiries or complaints,  but rest assured the voices of season ticket holders will be more readily heard.

- Bob Marley

(This post was last modified: 05-09-2017, 02:05 PM by ociR.)

Quote:The reason I emphasized season ticket holders is twofold. One is the owner's oft-stated commitment to season ticket holders, in particular. Also, on the "Contact Us' page you mentioned, any message sent will go to the Ticket department, and on the online form there is a field specifying if you are a season ticket holder or not. While you are right, all interested fans can submit inquiries or complaints, but rest assured the voices of season ticket holders will be more readily heard.

I've sent a couple of emails to that link and for all I know they're floating around in cyberspace somewhere. I bet it would be pretty easy to figure out a 'higher up' email address.

Quote:I've sent a couple of emails to that link and for all I know they're floating around in cyberspace somewhere. I bet it would be pretty easy to figure out a 'higher up' email address.

Actually there is an easy way to do it, but I don't think that information (the email address) is meant to be publicly shared on a message board.  I couldn't find the information publicly available anywhere on the website, and that's as far as I'll take it at this point.

That being said, there is one and possibly two different email addresses that come up from a google search.

I'm up to 10 Season Tickets but I kind of like the new version of the board that doesn't consist of JW stalking every post of mine and telling me not to talk about the draft because it's still week 16 of the regular season.

DARKSTAR = The Artist Formerly Known As HURRICANE!!!

Quote:I've sent a couple of emails to that link and for all I know they're floating around in cyberspace somewhere. I bet it would be pretty easy to figure out a 'higher up' email address.
Rest assured, your emails are going to the correct recipient...as long as we're talking about a Russian guy named Peggy who knows a Nigerian prince who is looking to find someone willing to accept his entire fortune in exchange for some minor banking information and a few personal details.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(This post was last modified: 05-09-2017, 07:34 PM by rollerjag.)

Quote:Rest assured, your emails are going to the correct recipient...as long as we're talking about a Russian guy named Peggy who knows a Nigerian prince who is looking to find someone willing to accept his entire fortune in exchange for some minor banking information and a few personal details.

You laugh now, you won't be laughing when I'm posting during Jaguar home games from my Nigerian fortune-funded luxury suite.

- Bob Marley

Quote:You laugh now, you won't be laughing when I'm posting during Jaguar home games from my Nigerian fortune-funded luxury suite.

Can't wait to see the vibe that you'll be bringing to the stadium !!

[Image: Orijin-Nigerian-Party1.jpg]

DARKSTAR = The Artist Formerly Known As HURRICANE!!!