Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bought some YEEZYS today

Never thought I'd spend this much on a pair of shoes but hey...I saved up specifically for them. They are the gray and white style.

Anybody got any? If so, what do you think?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I had to look up what yeezys are. That's an awful lot of money to spend on an ugly shoe just to conform with the cool kids.

Quote:I had to look up what yeezys are. That's an awful lot of money to spend on an ugly shoe just to conform with the cool kids.

Bingo!

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

I like em. They are unique.

I bought these for about $20 from amazon.  Easily the most satisfying shoe purchase I've ever made.

[Image: 92481bfbcdf7260618c1b01869bda30f.jpg]

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

You spent how much on these shoes?!

I just googled and figured they'd be in the Jordan range...I was wrong.

Despite the fact that I would never spend any money to support the egomaniac....they aren't the kind of shoes I would want to war.

Your parents must be devastated.

Quote:I bought these for about $20 from amazon. Easily the most satisfying shoe purchase I've ever made.

[Image: 92481bfbcdf7260618c1b01869bda30f.jpg]

I bought both a $15 pair of sneakers from Costco, and a set of all weather shoes for $20. All the shoes wear out in a year or two, why should I pay more
Guess this account is the one now? Rip HR86 2010-2017.

Quote:I bought both a $15 pair of sneakers from Costco, and a set of all weather shoes for $20. All the shoes wear out in a year or two, why should I pay more
Your shoes make a statement; get nice ones.

Not yeezys though lol that's just silly. If you have to save up for a shoe, you shouldn't be wearing that shoe - in my opinion. I guess people have hobbies and such though so to each their own.

Quote:Your shoes make a statement; get nice ones.

Not yeezys though lol that's just silly. If you have to save up for a shoe, you shouldn't be wearing that shoe - in my opinion. I guess people have hobbies and such though so to each their own.
Yes I have a nice pair of dress shoes that I paid more for. Still, the Costco ones are very decent. No they won't fool anyone into thinking I am a baller or anything like that, but they don't look dumpy, and I can replace them easily when they do. The only pair of Nikes I have are running shoes that I got for free for donating money to my old hosp.

When I used to work on the floor, I bought a new pair of shoes every year. It gets real old spending $100 on something that lasts a year. Even shoes I love were not good enough to justify it (which I loved cause of comfort, not looks). Most shoes just aren't made any better than the $20 pair at Costco.

Guess this account is the one now? Rip HR86 2010-2017.

YEEZY. The sound I make when I see that price tag. 

I bought a couple of drinks for a couple Sleezys today at Casa. After that it was eezy!! :woot:

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Oh lord, Kanye West has a shoe?

Kill me now.