Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Put Your Avatar Where Your Posts Are

Quote:You really are a dumb [BAD WORD REMOVED] ain't cha?

The only reason I posted, before the draft, was to honor my bet, and explain that removing my own posting privileges would equate to changing my avatar and that I wasn't backing out. If I can't post, there's nothing to see.

Now...that's it. Adam2012, thanks for getting what I was trying to say. I didn't think it was that difficult.

First of all, your avatar is showing up as a broken image, so you should probably fix that.

Second of all, you honored your bet by posting one time to say you were honoring your bet with a broken image that doesn't even show and then proceed to say you won't be posting simply for the fact that you don't want people to see your new avatar, which again I mention is broken.

Third of all, if you are using Adam2012 to validate your logic, your thinking is as broken as the party you support.

[Image: image.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:You should start showing some respect to the soon to be leader of the free world. It might do you some good.

This statement sounds so perfect with a German or Russian accent, Herr Stroudcrowd.

Quote:First of all, your avatar is showing up as a broken image, so you should probably fix that.

Second of all, you honored your bet by posting one time to say you were honoring your bet with a broken image that doesn't even show and then proceed to say you won't be posting simply for the fact that you don't want people to see your new avatar, which again I mention is broken.

Third of all, if you are using Adam2012 to validate your logic, your thinking is as broken as the party you support.

[Image: image.png]

You forgot the fourth one. Posting AGAIN after saying he wasn't posting anymore until the draft....
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:You forgot the fourth one. Posting AGAIN after saying he wasn't posting anymore until the draft....

I know, right? Ringo just can't help himself. I'm gonna make a bet with a plan in place where I don't have to suffer any of the consequences of losing the bet, but if I win, I will remain an active poster. 

So am I supposed to change, I didn't get a challenger.  I think only one person was confident enough in Trump

Someone send out a search party for The Anchorman.

Quote:Someone send out a search party for The Anchorman.
I picture TAM in the fetal position on the couch talking to his therapist.  Bless his heart!

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

TAM is active in the football part of the forum.

Quote:So am I supposed to change, I didn't get a challenger.  I think only one person was confident enough in Trump

Vladimir Putin?

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2016, 10:24 PM by Dakota.)

Quote:Vladimir Putin?

Another fine example of ignorance from the village idiot.
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:Another fine example of ignorance from the village idiot.
Please don't insult The Village Idiot.

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Quote:I'd agree to it under the condition my avatar does not contain any of the following characters:

1. Hillary Clinton

2. Bill Clinton

3. Barry Obama

4. Bernie Sanders

5. Don Lemon

6. Rosie O'Donnell

Sissy.

Quote:Sissy.

Leave Sissy Spacek out of this.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Sissy.

Or Gus Bradley.

Quote:Or Gus Bradley.
Don't bring football over here, I come here to get away from that crap.

Quote:Leave Sissy Spacek out of this.

SORRY GOSH!