Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Home opener against Green Bay is already soldout

September 11, 100 degrees, melting cheese.......I love it!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Grilled cheese sandwich at the 'Bank.

Quote:Considering Packers fans have a thirty year waiting list for season tickets - the fans unable to attend games at home are quite happy to pay handsomely to watch their team. 

And yes, the prices at Everbank are still remarkably low.  I attended a giants/cowboys game at MetLife stadium in it's first year of opening. 

The ticket was gifted to me, but the face value of that ticket was over 400 dollars. 

Looking up a similarly placed seat for Jags vs tinhorns this season, I find that seat at $134.00

That's it. It's easier to get Packer road trip tix than home. It's a game I think we should win. If it were in November in GB, or even here, I'd I wouldn't be sure. But...the heat has to be a huge factor. Keep up till fourth quarter, then wear em into the turf.

I'm not so sure it would be a sellout just because it's the Pack. The improvement and excitement the offense brings and a revamped D have fans fired up. If Jags win this one, ticket sales will double.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:I guess you've never been to a Jaguars game here. I've had fans from Washington, Green Bay, Baltimore, etc. comment on how cheap the ticket prices are. Fans from cities like those are used to paying that much for a "nose bleed" kind of ticket.

I lived in Jacksonville in 2007.

Had pretty good seats on the about 15 yard line on the jaguar side nearest the bud zone. I'm aware of how affordable our tickets are at face value as compared to Denver tickets, for example.

I went to every game that year except the Thursday night game, which I believe was against the clots.

Since I've moved back to Albuquerque, I've been to a couple games only.

I've never seen a scalper asking for 300 per ticket. That's why I asked.

But I guess you make a good point. I just didn't have that experience. Hence, why I asked. I'd never pay 300 per for a ticket whose face value was 100 or less. But that's just me. Hence, my chump statement.

Is this going to be the biggest home opener since 1996? this game could define our whole season.

Quote:Unfortunately it's probably due to the bandwagon fans in Jacksonville or in Florida period. 

Probably this. If the team is struggling again and is at 1-5 don't expect the fans or fake fans to support it. The team has been a dumpster fire for quite some time. Maybe not as big of one last year but still a losing team. A winning season would be so pivotal in the revival of NFL football around Jacksonville. Its just been too long. The loyal fans who attend games and have supported the team for the last 8 years of just awful losing deserve better.

No pain, no gain.

There will to be lots of Cheeseheads...  I hope they melt in the hot Florida sun... My Nachos are waiting...  :devil:

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Quote:Is this going to be the biggest home opener since 1996? this game could define our whole season.

The 2006 opener against Dallas was pretty big. It was a 4 oclock start, Fox sent their top crew to call the game and even had their pregame show from outside the stadium.

;

;

Quote:I've been reading about Jaguars fans cashing in on Packers fans willing to pay up for good seats.
Treason!

Travelling from Wales in the UK for this one - first time at Everbank since the night Blake was drafted. Cannot wait.

We are in trouble.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/17341...y-thursday

I can't wait we're flying down for the game would love to return from Jacksonville with the Jags being 1-0

But contrary to most trains of thought it's really not that hard or expensive to get Packers tickets around Green Bay yes they have a waiting list but so many ppl just sell there tickets to make a few extra bucks you can walk up on GameDay and get tickets for face value or less like you can anywhere else

We're gonna lose.

Quote:We're gonna lose.

I think everyone outside of Jacksonville already has the L penciled in anyway.

Sure looks like the team is picking up right where it left off against the texans in week 17 of last year, though.

Joke having a rough night

Trashbag

No Refunds 

[Image: PMr3od7.png]

Aaron Rodgers is going to clown our defense

Quote:Aaron Rodgers is going to clown our defense
low key we are clowning the world. We will win 79-0

Green Bay is gonna smack us up.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!