Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Apple, Twitter, Google, and Instagram actively colluding against Trump

Quote:The helpful searcher would be my #1 suspect. 

Was my original thought, the guy was out of town when the girl went missing.  The people that killed her ended up ratting on each other, but no murder charge just yet.  The helpful searcher used to roll with the exact crowd and the girl that was killed was close to his family, so it was more of a thing of I can't believe my "family" would do something like this.  Police aren't going to help so I will.  The guy searched for 3 days and then left.  He actually acquired evidence illegally that could have been used to convict and actually screwed up the investigation in a lot of ways.  In a sense he helped move this along although his help likely will allow these people to get away with murder.  Then after all that he took the money and ran.

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Was my original thought, the guy was out of town when the girl went missing.  The people that killed her ended up ratting on each other, but no murder charge just yet.  The helpful searcher used to roll with the exact crowd and the girl that was killed was close to his family, so it was more of a thing of I can't believe my "family" would do something like this.  Police aren't going to help so I will.  The guy searched for 3 days and then left.  He actually acquired evidence illegally that could have been used to convict and actually screwed up the investigation in a lot of ways.  In a sense he helped move this along although his help likely will allow these people to get away with murder.  Then after all that he took the money and ran.

So did they find her?  I'm also wondering why helpful searcher needed all this money.  Most searches of this type have a heavy turnout of volunteers.

A good fire investigator knows the arsonist is usually among the crowd of looky-loos. 

Quote:So did they find her?  I'm also wondering why helpful searcher needed all this money.  Most searches of this type have a heavy turnout of volunteers.

A good fire investigator knows the arsonist is usually among the crowd of looky-loos. 

Found a body story is the meth people poured acid on it and the medical examiners are confirming it.

supposedly to rent atvs dirt bikes scuba gear.  Lunches for the searchers and hotel rooms for the ones who came from out of town is what the community was told.

Go Jags!

Quote:Why would that annoy anyone?

Also, Trump did not inherit his net worth.

Well trumpets seem to respect people depending by how rich they are.

Yes he did.

Quote:Well trumpets seem to respect people depending by how rich they are.

Yes he did.

he got a head start with his money and then put it to work instead of squandering it

Go Jags!

Quote:Well trumpets seem to respect people depending by how rich they are.

Yes he did.

Trump inherited billions of dollars? That is news to me. Good for him.

Quote:Trump inherited billions of dollars? That is news to me. Good for him.

There is no evidence he is a Billionaire. Many believe he isn't.

He won't show his tax returns because of pride. He doesn't want the Buffetts and Cubans to know he is a fraud.

Quote:There is no evidence he is a Billionaire. Many believe he isn't.

He won't show his tax returns because of pride. He doesn't want the Buffetts and Cubans to know he is a fraud.

How many times do we need to go through this? Tax returns do not show a person's net worth.

Honestly, if you can't even bring yourself to admit Trump is successful in business, you are past the point of logic and reason, and need help.

Quote:How many times do we need to go through this? Tax returns do not show a person's net worth.

Honestly, if you can't even bring yourself to admit Trump is successful in business, you are past the point of logic and reason, and need help.

He has sued people before for in his opinion understating his income and wealth. Agree or disagree?

so it matter more about what people think he worth rather than what he worth. He has been busted for lying about before!

I don't even see why it matters how much money he has. I'm not voting for him because he has money.

Quote:Trump inherited billions of dollars? That is news to me. Good for him.

Well inflation helps. Only seems to have made money from real estate (daddy's business). Fair play he's a reality TV star in his own right.

Other business ventures seem to end in abusing bankruptcy laws and ripping off fellow investors. His business career seems to be littered with upset people.