Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Hillary lies & exaggerations - par for the course?

It's bad when Politico is the one calling you out.

I know our resident thread starter will simply yawn this off because he really doesn't concern himself with the fact that his dreamboat in Chairman Mao pantsuits can't open her mouth without spouting off lies, and she's  never met a financial kickback she hasn't accepted willingly.  As long as the free stuff keeps flowing, and the empty promises continue, that's good enough.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/07/hillary-clinton-emails-history-214095'>It's bad when Politico is the one calling you out.</a>

I know our resident thread starter will simply yawn this off because he really doesn't concern himself with the fact that his dreamboat in Chairman Mao pantsuits can't open her mouth without spouting off lies, and she's never met a financial kickback she hasn't accepted willingly. As long as the free stuff keeps flowing, and the empty promises continue, that's good enough.

Why do you never point out Trump incessant lying as well?

Trump can't stop spouting lies either.  So no, I don't really care.  It's not like either of them are honest people.  Trump scammed thousands out of people seeking an education.  To me, policy is more important--and you're never going to convince me Trump is good on policy.  

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:Trump can't stop spouting lies either.  So no, I don't really care.  It's not like either of them are honest people.  Trump scammed thousands out of people seeking an education.  To me, policy is more important--and you're never going to convince me Trump is good on policy.  

But you can't be convinced by the facts that Hillary has already done worse?

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Why do you never point out Trump incessant lying as well?
There's a whole thread for that.  You must've missed it.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote:But you can't be convinced by the facts that Hillary has already done worse?
Dead bodies are just a trivial distraction. 

Quote:But you can't be convinced by the facts that Hillary has already done worse?

Trump's stance on policy will cause me to vote for Hillary.  If the Republicans had put up Kasich, I could have tolerated him.  I wouldn't have voted for him--but I would probably consider voting third party.  Like I have the past three elections. 

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:Trump scammed thousands out of people seeking an education.

Source? I have seen the civil lawsuit with like 8 people or so, but thousands? You get that from "The Hoax Maker" CNN?

Quote:Source? I have seen the civil lawsuit with like 8 people or so, but thousands? You get that from "The Hoax Maker" CNN?

EVERYBODY who took a class there...

Quote:EVERYBODY who took a class there...
Sooo, no source?

Quote:EVERYBODY who took a class there...

Source?

Quote:Source?

Show me 1 satisfied client...??

Quote:Trump's stance on policy will cause me to vote for Hillary.  If the Republicans had put up Kasich, I could have tolerated him.  I wouldn't have voted for him--but I would probably consider voting third party.  Like I have the past three elections. 

So Trump's stance is worse than Hillary's criminal activity? That doesn't make sense to me.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:So Trump's stance is worse than Hillary's criminal activity? That doesn't make sense to me.

That's the part that liberals like to deny or overlook for some reason.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

When you care more about your team winning then anything else it's easy to ignore your own hypocrisy. Childish name calling probably helps as well. 

Quote:Show me 1 satisfied client...??

http://www.98percentapproval.com/

Quote:When you care more about your team winning then anything else it's easy to ignore your own hypocrisy. Childish name calling probably helps as well. 

AHEM

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:When you care more about your team winning then anything else it's easy to ignore your own hypocrisy. Childish name calling probably helps as well. 

Boy, you got me there.  lol

You Hillary lovers are a funny bunch.  Of course, you didn't bother with my response considering it neutered his point entirely.  There's a whole other thread out there covering Trump.  I just thought Hillary deserved a discussion of her own since it's pretty well documented that your pantsuited princess has a little trouble with trustworthiness and telling the truth.

LOL, we'll get the "but Trump" arguments from the libs in 5... 4... 3...