Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
"Clinton Cash" - Full Documentary - Anonymous

Quote:FBT, definitely agree on that. The message has been engrained into the party and it is an effective one. Even if there is evidence everything is right wing conspiracy. And they have used this tactic during Bill's Presidency. Hillary said the same thing during Lewonski scandal which is the one thing she was unable to cover up. Well that and the emails.

Also, those who constantly bash the Benghazi investigation seem to miss some major points. One is the embassy requested several times they need more security from people (American) to fence/gate. They told the State Department so many times how inadequate the facilities were. Time after time after time. Hillary may not have done anything illegal, but the blood is on her hands. And again, Dems don't seem to care and call it right wing conspiracy. The 2nd is her email server. That came from the investigation. Also, she was warned several times about it until the guy whose name I forgot told the other person don't ever call about it again. Who do you think that order came from?

For so much to be ignored, you can only tie it to one thing. Political bias.

If the information that is in the book was actually reported on, quite a few people would probably change their tune.

As far as Benghazi, some of the best investigative journalism is/was done by former CBS News reporter Sharyl Attkisson.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 08-05-2016, 02:29 PM by jtmoney.)

Quote:If the information that is in the book was actually reported on, quite a few people would probably change their tune.

As far as Benghazi, some of the best investigative journalism is/was done by former <a class="bbc_url" href='https://sharylattkisson.com/reports/news/benghazi-news/'>CBS News reporter Sharyl Attkisson</a>.

I'll have to read it. I know there are more then just two issues I pointed out, but for them to warn the State Department that many times and they do nothing is unforgivable.

Quote:you're pretty good at playing dumb. i guess makes sense for you to stick with it.

Pardon me if I need a little more than another documentary. The world can never have enough of them. I didn't buy the horrible documentaries made about George Bush, or Obama either.

Quote:FBT, definitely agree on that. The message has been engrained into the party and it is an effective one. Even if there is evidence everything is right wing conspiracy. And they have used this tactic during Bill's Presidency. Hillary said the same thing during Lewonski scandal which is the one thing she was unable to cover up. Well that and the emails.

Also, those who constantly bash the Benghazi investigation seem to miss some major points. One is the embassy requested several times they need more security from people (American) to fence/gate. They told the State Department so many times how inadequate the facilities were. Time after time after time. Hillary may not have done anything illegal, but the blood is on her hands. And again, Dems don't seem to care and call it right wing conspiracy. The 2nd is her email server. That came from the investigation. Also, she was warned several times about it until the guy whose name I forgot told the other person don't ever call about it again. Who do you think that order came from?

For so much to be ignored, you can only tie it to one thing. Political bias.
What has become clear over the years is that the media narrative is driven by what they're told to report by their progressive icons. 

Case in point. 

Obama gives a press conference at the Pentagon where the focus is on the money sent to Iran.  When he finished his statement, the first question that came his way was about his prior comments that Trump is not qualified to be the president, asking if he could expand on those comments.

Hillary Clinton met with a minority group of journalists today, gave a speech filled with the same empty rhetoric and platitudes that are boilerplate, and then decided to take some questions that were fed to her through a moderator.  To her credit, the moderator did ask about the previous comments about Hillary saying Comey had exonerated her, and that he made a statement saying she was truthful in all of her answers to the FBI.  Hillary went on this meandering, rambling response filled with all sorts of qualifiers and legalese that is vintage Clinton speak, saying that during the interview with Fox News Channel's Chris Wallace this past Sunday where she made the claim that has been debunked all over the media subsequently, they must have been speaking past each other and that Wallace must have misunderstood her response.  It's funny because apparently Hillary is just so smart that people have trouble grasping her points based on this comment.  It's a similar deflection to the one that she made when talking about the parents of the Benghazi 4 who said she told them while standing over the caskets of their loved ones that their death was caused by a video.  Her response when asked about that recently was that they must have had a problem recollecting what she said because she never made any such reference.  Only problem is, she also said it from the podium with Obama standing right there on camera. 

In the incident with journalists today, there was no follow up.  I guess her non-answer answer was adequate to satisfy the least curious press corps in the history of the nation.

Meanwhile, Trump said something that offended someone, and the media will no doubt fixate on that and trying to turn that into yet another campaign crisis.  It's getting comical how slanted this has been, and the media isn't even bothering to try to mask it any more.  They're almost completely in the bag for Clinton, and they'll craft whatever narrative they feel is necessary to assure she brings it home in November.  It's been that way since she announced last year.  They colluded with the campaign, as evidenced in the DNC emails that were leaked.  There are no more Woodward and Bernsteins out there looking to actually break a real news story.  Now it's about crafting a narrative to prop their person up and trash the opposition. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Pardon me if I need a little more than another documentary. The world can never have enough of them. I didn't buy the horrible documentaries made about George Bush, or Obama either.

Good deflection.  Much better than just sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming at the top of your lungs to avoid the mean words.  Now, scamper along to your safe space.

If you would have bothered to watch a few minutes of the documentary, it's not just some fabrication without basis in facts.  It's extremely well sourced by legitimate outlets.  I know that point falls on deaf ears.  You can bury your head again now.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote:What has become clear over the years is that the media narrative is driven by what they're told to report by their progressive icons. 

Case in point. 

Obama gives a press conference at the Pentagon where the focus is on the money sent to Iran.  When he finished his statement, the first question that came his way was about his prior comments that Trump is not qualified to be the president, asking if he could expand on those comments.

Hillary Clinton met with a minority group of journalists today, gave a speech filled with the same empty rhetoric and platitudes that are boilerplate, and then decided to take some questions that were fed to her through a moderator.  To her credit, the moderator did ask about the previous comments about Hillary saying Comey had exonerated her, and that he made a statement saying she was truthful in all of her answers to the FBI.  Hillary went on this meandering, rambling response filled with all sorts of qualifiers and legalese that is vintage Clinton speak, saying that during the interview with Fox News Channel's Chris Wallace this past Sunday where she made the claim that has been debunked all over the media subsequently, they must have been speaking past each other and that Wallace must have misunderstood her response.  It's funny because apparently Hillary is just so smart that people have trouble grasping her points based on this comment.  It's a similar deflection to the one that she made when talking about the parents of the Benghazi 4 who said she told them while standing over the caskets of their loved ones that their death was caused by a video.  Her response when asked about that recently was that they must have had a problem recollecting what she said because she never made any such reference.  Only problem is, she also said it from the podium with Obama standing right there on camera. 

In the incident with journalists today, there was no follow up.  I guess her non-answer answer was adequate to satisfy the least curious press corps in the history of the nation.

Meanwhile, Trump said something that offended someone, and the media will no doubt fixate on that and trying to turn that into yet another campaign crisis.  It's getting comical how slanted this has been, and the media isn't even bothering to try to mask it any more.  They're almost completely in the bag for Clinton, and they'll craft whatever narrative they feel is necessary to assure she brings it home in November.  It's been that way since she announced last year.  They colluded with the campaign, as evidenced in the DNC emails that were leaked.  There are no more Woodward and Bernsteins out there looking to actually break a real news story.  Now it's about crafting a narrative to prop their person up and trash the opposition. 

Very good post and spot on.

Another example is the press conference held by President Obama with the Prime Minister of Singapore.  The press conference was about trade, but the first question taken from a "reporter" was about Trump's fitness for holding the office.  Obama babbled for nearly 5 minutes with his answer.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 08-05-2016, 03:14 PM by Indy2Jax.)

Quote:Good deflection. Much better than just sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming at the top of your lungs to avoid the mean words. Now, scamper along to your safe space.

If you would have bothered to watch a few minutes of the documentary, it's not just some fabrication without basis in facts. It's extremely well sourced by legitimate outlets. I know that point falls on deaf ears. You can bury your head again now.
I did watch it and placed it right next to the 9/11 was an inside job documentaries.

I get that you hate Hillary and will believe every negative thing mentioned about her.

Personally I blame the Trump supporters for her becoming the next President.

They jumped on this slow train wreck at the beginning and now it's coming home to roost.

Mcgovern drew large crowds too.

Quote:I did watch it and placed it right next to the 9/11 was an inside job documentaries.

I get that you hate Hillary and will believe every negative thing mentioned about her.

Personally I blame the Trunp supporters for her becoming the next President.

They jumped on this slow train wreck at the beginning and now it's coming home to roost.

Mcgovern drew large crowds too.

You say I hate Hillary so much I'll believe every negative thing mentioned about her.  Feel free to list any accusations in the documentary you supposedly watched that are false.  I'll wait.

Quote:Very good post and spot on.

Another example is the press conference held by President Obama with the Prime Minister of Singapore.  The press conference was about trade, but the first question taken from a "reporter" was about Trump's fitness for holding the office.  Obama babbled for nearly 5 minutes with his answer.
When Obama finally answered about the money going to Iran, he spent 7 minutes NOT answering the question, taunted the people who said Iran would cheat on the nuclear deal, and all but declared it a success.  The press sat their glassy-eyed believing every word. 

Quote:I do find it interesting that the leftist response in this thread is consistent with how they respond to any Clinton scandal. Don't dispute the facts. Just shoot the messenger. There's a trail of bodies going back decades linked to various Clinton scandals.

Or shoot the guy who stands in your way.

Two DNC bodies fell recently as well.  I'm not talking Shultz and the chair... two people dead.

"Vast right-wing conspiracy"

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:I do find it interesting that the leftist response in this thread is consistent with how they respond to any Clinton scandal. Don't dispute the facts. Just shoot the messenger. There's a trail of bodies going back decades linked to various Clinton scandals.

Again, can't you see the reverse is true for the repub side? It is what it is.

So somebody made a movie to cash in on the hot topic of a new presidential candidate? An epic tale of corruption and lies? Something WE ALL need to see before voting? A blockbuster production of a movie designed to enlighten ignorant voters and persuade the fence-sitters? A film that brings to light never-before-seen facts that will confirm all your suspicions?

Your ignorance is showing again.

Quote:Pardon me if I need a little more than another documentary. The world can never have enough of them. I didn't buy the horrible documentaries made about George Bush, or Obama either.

You should see Farenheit 911.

-and "bowling for columbine"

-and the one about the jobs in Michigan - "Roger and me?"

- and "too big to fail" about the big bank mess.

-and "the high price of low cost" about Walmart

Quote:You should see Farenheit 911.

-and "bowling for columbine"

-and the one about the jobs in Michigan - "Roger and me?"

- and "too big to fail" about the big bank mess.

-and "the high price of low cost" about Walmart

Don't forget Super Size Me!

Quote:Don't forget Super Size Me!

- oh yeah.

And "Super High Me" with Doug Benson.

LOL, liberals struggling to redirect actual facts about their queen.

There are 2 political documentaries that I think everyone should watch...

The Corporation (it's psychological analysis of how corporations behave, if the were human beings)

And

Zeitgeist

Oh and Panama Deception was also very good

If you refuse to take credit for your accusations. How is anyone supposed to take them seriously?

Not worth considering.

Quote:LOL, liberals struggling to redirect actual facts about their queen.

Have you seen "Super High Me"?

Doug goes without weed for 30 days...