Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
New Independence Day Movie

Quote:And you have a love of the superfluous use of the letter "u"....

We feel that it adds colour to the conversation.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:We feel that it adds colour to the conversation.

Just like the tea, we dumped those extra u's a long time ago! :thumbsup:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Just like the tea, we dumped those extra u's a long time ago! :thumbsup:
 Tea... Sick

Quote:Who's Blue Ray? :teehee:

He's either Fay Ray's brother or one of the smurfs you don't hear much about.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:He's either Fay Ray's brother or one of the smurfs you don't hear much about.

Any relation to this fella?

[Image: eb14d090-5d0d-012c-b454-0050569439b1.jpg]

Darlo, ever considered the idea of going somewhere because you felt like it and not get everyone else's opinion first? Nothing wrong with running the risk of being disappointed once in a while, just ask my girlfriends. 

(This post was last modified: 06-27-2016, 02:30 PM by DarloJAG84.)

Quote:Darlo, ever considered the idea of going somewhere because you felt like it and not get everyone else's opinion first? Nothing wrong with running the risk of being disappointed once in a while, just ask my girlfriends. 

People's opinions don't influence my decision to go or not... It's just about seeing what everyone else made of it.

I will still hold my own judgement once I've seen the movie.

Regarding my previous posts asking for opinions of where to eat in Florida etc, that's just because I don't know any places over there... you know, living in England and all... :thumbsup:

So on 1010xl Hacker said that after waiting 6 months anticipating the movie he saw it Friday only to realize it was maybe the worst movie he's ever seen.  He said that the movie ruined his weekend, and that he was ready to walk out of a movie for the first time in history, and that he wanted to watch the original to forget that the sequel ever existed.  

Discuss.

The movie got fish slapped..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:So on 1010xl Hacker said that after waiting 6 months anticipating the movie he saw it Friday only to realize it was maybe the worst movie he's ever seen. He said that the movie ruined his weekend, and that he was ready to walk out of a movie for the first time in history, and that he wanted to watch the original to forget that the sequel ever existed.

Discuss.

Apparently Hacker never saw Godzilla, with Matthew Broderick. That is a level of suck that can not be forgotten.
Signature goes here.

Quote:So on 1010xl Hacker said that after waiting 6 months anticipating the movie he saw it Friday only to realize it was maybe the worst movie he's ever seen.  He said that the movie ruined his weekend, and that he was ready to walk out of a movie for the first time in history, and that he wanted to watch the original to forget that the sequel ever existed.  

Discuss.
Hacker is an odd fella. 

I don't get the obsession with the original from guys like Hacker.  Movies like that were a dime a dozen in the 90s.  Fun, entertaining but certainly not high art.  Not in my top 10 of action movies even though very enjoyable.

I'm not sure the second being a disappointment was that big a letdown.  It's not like the first began what should have been a blockbuster franchise.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

everyone I know that has seen it has been pretty disappointed.  Cheesy with a side of lazy plot.  I was going to see it in theaters but sounds more like it will be a dvd watch for me in a couple months.  

Reboots or long off sequels are pretty hit or miss.  I will say battleship was a surprisingly fun alien attack movie if you want to skip your independence day movie theatre plan.

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

Quote:everyone I know that has seen it has been pretty disappointed.  Cheesy with a side of lazy plot.  I was going to see it in theaters but sounds more like it will be a dvd watch for me in a couple months.  

Reboots or long off sequels are pretty hit or miss.  I will say battleship was a surprisingly fun alien attack movie if you want to skip your independence day movie theatre plan.

I thought Battleship was great fun even though a lot of people hated it.

Quote:I thought Battleship was great fun even though a lot of people hated it.

Was one of the more fun movies I've seen in the last few years.  Guardians of the Galaxy is a fun movie too.

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

Heard it was horrible