Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Adam Rank, put 7 Jags in top 111

In Fantasy on nfl.com all of our skilled players made it. Yeldon and Ivory.

Ivory ranks ahead of Yeldon.

Guess who is ranked 111? Jags Def/ST

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Robinson ranks 12th.

Bortles ranks 95th, which I thought was a head scratcher.

Thomas came in at 89th

Ivory, 69th

Bortles should be lower

Quote:Bortles should be lower

No way. He should be in the 60s atleast.

(This post was last modified: 05-09-2016, 08:27 PM by Jags32250.)

#1 Def, wow.

Quote:Bortles should be lower

Well,I think that he is taking into account that we will run more and not play from behind as much

(This post was last modified: 05-09-2016, 09:21 PM by leopold332002.)

Quote:Well,I think that he is taking into account that we will run more and not play from behind as much
but take into account more possessions by offense because of better defense and redzone opportunities base on defensive turnovers among other things so i can see a scenario where blake bortles numbers will increase this year. 

[Image: giphy.gif]

Fantasy rankings?

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Quote:Fantasy rankings?
Yep 

Quote:#1 Def, wow.

That one surprised me.

Quote:Well,I think that he is taking into account that we will run more and not play from behind as much
If we revert back to JDR/Mularkey ball ( oh look, we have a 3 point lead, run run run, pass, run run run run run run punt 6 times and lose the game) I will seriously question my fan-hood. I hope we air it out more, we are loaded at TE, WR, and have a few good RBS out in space. We should play to our strengths and we have a top 5/10 QB and WR Duo.. Yes, we need some form of 'balance', and late in games we need to chew clock if we have a nice, 7 point + lead.. But otherwise I want this team to play towards its strengths and that is the passing game by far. 

The run game will be an extension of the pass game. I still don't see us being a ground and pound team. We have too many receiving weapons. The pass game will set the plate for Yeldon and Ivory most game, I bet. I think we will have an offense similar to the Bengals had last year. Robinson=Green. Lee=Sanu. Hurns=Jones. Thomas=Eifert. Yeldon=Bernard. Ivory=Hill.

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

Quote:The run game will be an extension of the pass game. I still don't see us being a ground and pound team. We have too many receiving weapons. The pass game will set the plate for Yeldon and Ivory most game, I bet. I think we will have an offense similar to the Bengals had last year. Robinson=Green. Lee=Sanu. Hurns=Jones. Thomas=Eifert. Yeldon=Bernard. Ivory=Hill.
i like it