Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Myles Jack and the Jaguars evil plan

I too wondered why he came out the day before and admitted to needing microfracture surgery. I wonder if this was Dave and Gus's strategy all along so that he would fall. If so, sneak but brilliant.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2016/4/28/11...draft-ucla

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

There's no way this kid would kill his draft stock just for Gus and Dave...

Quote:There's no way this kid would kill his draft stock just for Gus and Dave...

Could be my 24 hours awake talking

Quote:There's no way this kid would kill his draft stock just for Gus and Dave...

Right. It's likely his knee will eventually be an issue and he probably won't be a 12 year player like Ramsey likely will be, but even if his knee never ends up impacting his career it seems to me no one would want to be drafted a full round later than they could be drafted just because he personally likes the guys running an NFL team. We're talking about literally millions of dollars in income difference.

Quote:Right. It's likely his knee will eventually be an issue and he probably won't be a 12 year player like Ramsey likely will be, but even if his knee never ends up impacting his career it seems to me no one would want to be drafted a full round later than they could be drafted just because he personally likes the guys running an NFL team. We're talking about literally millions of dollars in income difference.

I'm at 30 hours awake now wooooooooo

Gus Damn sure aint have nothing to do with this!He can barely make adjustments in a game.. Jack is just a honest person and it set him back a lil for being to honest. Thats it..

No no.....It's Bent Hubcap (bart hubbuch) doing us a solid for all of the misreporting he did while he was here.  Thank you Bent Hubcap.

Maybe somehow he thought he was screwing JDR, who he hates adamantly.   

Some of Hubbard's tweets over the past few days:

Immediately after the article is post:

Quote: 

Paul Vieira ‏@paulvieira  Apr 27

@BartHubbuch why did he mention microfracture surgery? Egad

Bart Hubbuch ‏@BartHubbuch

@paulvieira I mentioned it to him first.

3:53 PM - 27 Apr 2016

Paul Vieira ‏@paulvieira  Apr 27

@BartHubbuch ah

W for Westwood ‏@WForWestwood  Apr 27

@BartHubbuch @paulvieira maybe you should mention that then instead of providing snippets out of context designed to stir controversy.

After Jack starts to slide:

Quote:<div><a class="" href='https://twitter.com/BartHubbuch'>Bart Hubbuch<span>Verified account</span>‏<span style="color:rgb(177,187,195);">@BartHubbuch</span></a>
</div>

<p class="" style="font-size:26px;">Man, I feel for Myles Jack. Seems like a good guy. I hope his very honest interview with me yesterday didn’t contribute to his fall.

After Jags draft Jack and Ramsey:

<div> 
</div>
Quote:<div><a class="" href='https://twitter.com/BartHubbuch'>Bart Hubbuch </a>
<div> 
<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/BartHubbuch'><span></span>‎@BartHubbuch</a></div>
</div>

<p class="">Looks like a great draft for the Jaguars. Might get them to 5-11 this season, maybe even 6-10.

<div style="color:rgb(105,120,130);"><a class="" href='https://twitter.com/BartHubbuch/status/726191728357683202'>7:29 PM - 29 Apr 2016</a>

</div>

<div style="color:rgb(105,120,130);"> 
</div>

<div> 
</div>

(This post was last modified: 05-01-2016, 03:35 PM by JagFanFirst.)

What's the deal with Hubbuch? Didn't he used to cover the Jags in the TU?

Quote:What's the deal with Hubbuch? Didn't he used to cover the Jags in the TU?
Yes, and he did a miserable job of it too.

I remember being at training camp one year, and he was sprawled out on the bleachers watching practice and getting a tan.  The guy was useless.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Could the leaks about the knee, could be like a bomb etc. and a lot of the other unanimous thigs that came out about the knee right before the draft been the Jags all along? Very possible

Quote:Could the leaks about the knee, could be like a bomb etc. and a lot of the other unanimous thigs that came out about the knee right before the draft been the Jags all along? Very possible

I had considered that but it wouldn't seem like Caldwells style.

Quote:I had considered that but it wouldn't seem like Caldwells style.
dont seem like it but you never know. Dave is slick

Ninja 

'02