Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Miles Jack Conspiracy Theory - Just For Kicks

Let me say that in no way do I believe that this actually happened, but for the fun of paranoid discussion, kick this around.

The timing of all the Miles Jack info is pretty suspect. We can all agree on that. What if it was planned all along. Let's say Jack wanted to fall to later in the first round. With the new rookie pay scale, it isn't exactly financially devastating. What it would do is put him on a team that had more talent, ie: a playoff team. That would make him look better, and when his first negotiated contract came along, he could find himself along with the elites like Von Miller and set himself up for eternity. The problem is that no team took him in the third.

Now comes in the dunk video and the report from Dr Andrews. Jack decided that the plan didn't work and wanted to stop the bleeding.

I don't REALLY think this is what happened, but it would be interesting if a player tried that for the reason I mentioned above. Just some silly conspiracy stuff to kick around. 

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

https://soundcloud.com/siriusxmnfl/myles...-misquoted

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

I like this theory:

Caldwell tells Jack to say he needs micro fracture surgery and in exchange they will take him in the second and compensate him very well.

When things are to good to be true they usually are.

Remember, MJD spent a fair amount of time with Myles and his family on Thursday night.

Don't underplay the UCLA connection, I would love to ck phone and text records.

The JAGS went out last week to see him workout and they definitely made an impression on him and his family.

Old Smoke and Mirrors Caldwell at his finest.

HeadSlap

When they have no time,  they think about it!

When they go down hard, they think about it!

Just watch Peyton, Andrew, Caep even Mr. Bundchen.

Now that he's a Jag, how about we spell his name right?

Quote:Let me say that in no way do I believe that this actually happened, but for the fun of paranoid discussion, kick this around.

The timing of all the Miles Jack info is pretty suspect. We can all agree on that. What if it was planned all along. Let's say Jack wanted to fall to later in the first round. With the new rookie pay scale, it isn't exactly financially devastating. What it would do is put him on a team that had more talent, ie: a playoff team. That would make him look better, and when his first negotiated contract came along, he could find himself along with the elites like Von Miller and set himself up for eternity. The problem is that no team took him in the third.

Now comes in the dunk video and the report from Dr Andrews. Jack decided that the plan didn't work and wanted to stop the bleeding.

I don't REALLY think this is what happened, but it would be interesting if a player tried that for the reason I mentioned above. Just some silly conspiracy stuff to kick around.
Not financially devastating? He lost more than 10 million dollars.

I thought Jack had an insurance policy that pays him $5mil if he isn't take in the 1st round. 

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2016, 11:25 AM by knarnn.)

Quote:I thought Jack had an insurance policy that pays him $5mil if he isn't take in the 1st round.
It didn't kick in. It would've started hade he been drafted at pick 45 or later
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."