Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
1010XL not broadcasting?

Anyone having trouble receiving 1010XL this morning. Never have trouble in Fernandina receiving but this morning I got nothing.
Signature goes here.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I listened from 6-about 7:10 with no issues.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

I lost it on FM for a bit, but picked it up fine on AM and online once I got to work.

Their FM signal can be funky. This morning I heard music on 92.5 but 1010 was okay.

;

;

It must be the apocalypse.

There was a minor solar flare yesterday. Sometimes that can interfere with the strength of radio broadcasts.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Do any of you stream their broadcast on a mobile device? I used to do it via Tunein, but haven't been able to connect the last few month.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

They have an app

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Quote:Do any of you stream their broadcast on a mobile device? I used to do it via Tunein, but haven't been able to connect the last few month.
I listen to it on the app on my evening walks.

;

SiriusXM radio.  Beats any AM sports-talk radio station anytime.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:SiriusXM radio.  Beats any AM sports-talk radio station anytime.
We have sirius but I find it tough to listen to sports talk unless it's local. I really don't care about the Utah Jazz, LA Kings, or New York Giants, etc. I try, but just can't stay on them for very long.

;

(This post was last modified: 04-13-2016, 08:57 PM by rollerjag.)

Quote:SiriusXM radio.  Beats any AM sports-talk radio station anytime.

I only listen to the Jaguars shows. I ain't payin' for no radio, I'm seldom in my vehicle.

I usually listen to the replays posted on this site, but sometimes I want to hear it live.

- Bob Marley

Quote:I listen to it on the app on my evening walks.

Which app?

- Bob Marley

They have an app for 1010XL am feed and the 92.5 FM feed.  I listen to them on my phone up here in SC instead of local radio.  You need the FM feed for when they run college basketball programming etc. on 1010

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->;

;

Quote:Which app?

No, it's 'what up?'.

Dork.

Quote:Which app?

Quote:They have an app for 1010XL am feed and the 92.5 FM feed.  I listen to them on my phone up here in SC instead of local radio.  You need the FM feed for when they run college basketball programming etc. on 1010
Yup, what he said.

;

Got it, thanks.

- Bob Marley

Quote:No, it's 'what up?'.

Dork.

Nerds!

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!