Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars Helmet Change

Quote:What most people? I don't know most people in Jax, but the ones I do know don't like it.  Start an online  petition to counter our petition and see who gets more signuatures.

There's no need for a Counter Petition. The existing helmets will remain the same...

NH3...
"AZANE"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:OK ... here's the deal.  

Imagine how distracted the offensive opponent would be (laughing) if we lined up on D with these helmets !!!

[Image: 5785c620159813.562e6863685c4.jpg]

Quote:Yooooooo

Me like.

I said the same thing Frailbones.  

Hurricane, your "trash" design would definitely be welcomed as a treasure by alot of fans.  That's FIRE right there under your eyes.

Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

Nope, they'd be laughing.  Just the same as most of us are now.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

I want mohawk helmets.  

Or Gladiator style

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

to the op and everyone

KWIT !

I got the helmet and the color rush jersey. together they are bad to the bone.

gold.

its the new teal

Quote:Say NO to the change of helmets...

NH3...

Say NO to Randomly capitalized Words.

Quote:So far we have a whopping 1 supporter.
:woot: :whistling:

I am not a fan of the helmet, but to the point where I would sign a petition about it.

[Image: riddell-speedflex-adult-football-helmet-...cemask.jpg]

Titanium steel, http://www.sportsunlimitedinc.com/schutt...elmet.html

All black with Jaguars logo on the side

Helmet looks just as awful as it did when we unveiled it. It has not grown on me like the uniforms

Give me back my glitter helmets

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

I wanna see the old two tone helmets we had instead of turning baby blue wen light hit them it'd turn gold I thought wen they were first announced that's how it'd b

Though I could be wrong a petition would be pointless don't they have to have them for sum odd amount of years before making any changes

Quote::woot: :whistling:

I am not a fan of the helmet, but to the point where I would sign a petition about it.

Well that was literally 1 minute after it was created.

:woot: :whistling:

Quote:Though I could be wrong a petition would be pointless don't they have to have them for sum odd amount of years before making any changes

Correct, and it sure would be nice for them to be gone once that mandatory sentence is up.

I like the old uniform, helmet, and logo a lot better than the new one. I wish they would go back to the old uniform and just rework the helmet and logo.
[Image: 78116882-david-garrard-of-the-jacksonvil...JLKA%3D%3D]

^^^ Eh, I like the new unis way better. The stripe on the leg looks old fashioned to me now. 

As far as the helmet, I don't love it, but they did look way better when they were paired with the color rush unis. It was a match made in heaven, or somewhere similar to that. I'd like an all gold one actually. I'm way over the matte black that seems to be wanted, it's just 'flat' out ugly. 

Whatever....it's a helmet.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:I like the old uniform, helmet, and logo a lot better than the new one. I wish they would go back to the old uniform and just rework the helmet and logo.
[Image: 78116882-david-garrard-of-the-jacksonvil...JLKA%3D%3D]
The new logo is 10000000 times better than the old one

Slap the new logo onto the old uniforms and you've got a classic

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.