Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Media love for the Allens

(This post was last modified: 04-09-2016, 11:32 PM by leopold332002.)

Quote:I agree. Blake will have had just as good #s tossing the ball to Lee, Walters and Greene. Look at all those up for grabs downfield balls he outjumped/outmuscled DBs to catch? After throwing it to himself. I still recall that game winner in London when he left earth and gave his body to the British winds to make that grab. Personally, I believe Blake can even play LEO...

When I see your sarcastic comments like this it's really hard to take you seriously as a poster on this message board. If you truly have a problem with a young and up-and-coming QB with upside then that's on you instead of me or anybody else on here. I'm starting to believe you're just trolling at this point.
[Image: giphy.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I agree. Blake will have had just as good #s tossing the ball to Lee, Walters and Greene. Look at all those up for grabs downfield balls he outjumped/outmuscled DBs to catch? After throwing it to himself. I still recall that game winner in London when he left earth and gave his body to the British winds to make that grab. Personally, I believe Blake can even play LEO...

Snark for dayz

Quote:It's all bc of Bortles.

Quote:http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...ching-duos

Ranked #2 for best pass catching combo.

2) Allen Robinson and Allen Hurns, Jacksonville Jaguars

<p style="margin-left:0px;font-size:14px;font-family:arial, verdana, helvetica;"> 

<p style="margin-left:0px;font-size:14px;font-family:arial, verdana, helvetica;">The Jaguars are quietly emerging as a playoff contender behind an electric offense that lights up scoreboards behind an explosive pair of young receivers in Robinson and Hurns. The two have quickly blossomed into a formidable pairing that delivers explosive gains and splash plays in bunches. Robinson, at 6-foot-3 and 215 pounds, is a crafty playmaker with exceptional ball skills and strong hands. He routinely wrestles 50-50 balls away from defenders, but also flashes the quickness, balance and body control to separate from tight coverage. With Robinson also rounding into a dynamic route runner, the Jaguars' WR1 led the NFL with 31 receptions of 20-plus yards a season ago.

<p style="margin-left:0px;font-size:14px;font-family:arial, verdana, helvetica;">Hurns has significantly outplayed his status as an undrafted free agent to become a prolific pass catcher. The 6-foot-3, 205-pounder is one of only five active undrafted free agents to record 1,000-plus receiving yards and 10 touchdowns in a single season. As a clever route runner with impeccable timing and explosive short-area quickness, Hurns consistently separates from defenders on intermediate and vertical routes, particularly skinny post routes and speed corners or "sail" routes. Considering he is also a dangerous runner in the open field, Hurns gives the Jaguars a deadly playmaker at the WR2 spot.

<p style="margin-left:0px;font-size:14px;font-family:arial, verdana, helvetica;">As Blake Bortles continues to grow into a franchise quarterback, the rest of the football world will start to appreciate Robinson and Hurns as one of the NFL's scariest receiving duos.

Funny thing is a lot of the media is giving the Allen Wrs props while talking down Blake success in the process stating its because of WR Allen Hurns & Robinson that he had such a great year..

Why can't they just give them all credit equally?

Quote:Funny thing is a lot of the media is giving the Allen Wrs props while talking down Blake success in the process stating its because of WR Allen Hurns & Robinson that he had such a great year..

Why can't they just give them all credit equally?
Hell our own fans are doing the same thing and what we had to deal with throughout our history qb wise this fanbase should appreciate him. 

[Image: giphy.gif]

I appreciate him, and I am a huge fan of Blake Bortles progress from Rookie year to 2nd as well as Allen Hurns & Robinson duo.

Allen Hurns doesnt like the off-season hype he was hoping to keep their success on the down low.

Quote:When I see your sarcastic comments like this it's really hard to take you seriously as a poster on this message board. If you truly have a problem with a young and up-and-coming QB with upside then that's on you instead of me or anybody else on here. I'm starting to believe you're just trolling at this point.

The article and thread is about the Allens. You commented with let's see how good ARob is if he had Henne throwing to him. A knock on ARob. I don't speak American, boy. I responded to you with words. They helped each other. The world belives the receivers helped the QB moreally. I 100% do too.

Blake Bortles is a fearless, driven, talented young QB with moxy and immense upside. Leopold, I really shouldn't be responding to you mate. It makes us look on par. I merely respond to your inanity.
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

Autocorrect, dim. More not moreally...

Leopold, I started here about 20 years ago. Leopold, I will always respond to you when you say the most outlandish, biased, ill considered shoots. Leopold, I really really really like Blake Bortles and hope he DEVELOPS to be a good QB we trust. Leopold, Blake Bortles is not close to being a very good QB in this league as yet. Leopold, you are not remotely close to smart or objective, IN MY VIEW, based on your closed, blind, biased takes on Bortles. Leopold, I bet all my life, you do not understand this response.