Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trunp dominates Arizona

Quote:I'm not sure about the "impossible" comment, but whatever.

My point is that most Trumpettes seem to think that he is so popular (he even thinks so) when reality and fact seems to indicate otherwise.  It's becoming clear now that the field has been finally narrowed down.  I would beg to differ that the republican party is disconnected with registered republican voters.  The fact of the matter is, so far more republicans have voted against him than have voted for him.  That is a FACT.

The critical choice for the republican party is who they give the nomination to when the convention comes around.  Unless Ted Cruz comes close or wins enough delegates to get the nomination in the first vote at the convention (highly unlikely) the party has a tough decision to make.

IF they choose someone like Kasich or Jeb Bush, then the party is doomed.  If they choose someone like Cruz or Rubio, then I do believe that they will have full, or almost full support of registered republicans in the general election.

Mark my words though, there is no way that Donald Trump gets the republican nomination.  That's already clear.

The fact of the matter is more Republicans have voted against Cruz than for him.  That is a FACT.

See how stupid that sounds?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:The fact of the matter is more Republicans have voted against Cruz than for him.  That is a FACT.

See how stupid that sounds?

Not really.  When it comes down to a brokered convention, it's pretty evident that neither Trump nor Cruz will get the nomination (likely) outright.  The reality is that the republican party has to choose who their candidate will be to represent the REPUBLICAN PARTY.  I can assure you that after the first vote at the convention, Trump will be out.  Cruz has potential and can probably get some delegates.  It will depend on what is promised and who gets behind him.  If he selects a good running mate, he is likely going to gain enough support to win the second or third vote.  The other possibility is Marco Rubio.

I don't see the party voting for anyone like Kasich, Bush or even as floated someone like Mitt Romney or Paul Ryan.

The bottom line is, Trump is done any way that you look at it.

If Trump, or any other candidate wanted to bail right now and run as a third party candidate, now is the time to do it.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.