Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
KKK Endorses Hillary Clinton

Dummycrats will dummy
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Liberals, everyone. It is not acceptable that Donald Trump has disavowed the KKK and its members whom he has never met, but it is acceptable that Hillary Clinton has not disavowed the KKK and has openly embraced KKK members she has met.

This country is doomed.

Quote:Dummycrats will dummy
Are you sure you feel they are dumb or does that require some more research?

Quote:This country is doomed.
Not even a liberal but yes we are doomed if your favorite televangelist talks a bunch of windowlickers into rocking the vote.

Quote:Are you sure you feel they are dumb or does that require some more research?

No research necessary

Quote:No research necessary
Well you at least have a leg up on the orange guy. 

There's a ton of hurt feelings going on in here.. Politics usually brings that out.

Quote:There's a ton of hurt feelings going on in here.. Politics usually brings that out.
Whose feelings are hurt? 

Quote:Whose feelings are hurt?

Smile

Quote: Smile
If there is one thing I know, it is feelings. My feelings were not hurt. If they were they would hurt better than anyone else's feelings have hurt ever. I would be tremendous at overcoming having hurt feelings. 

Quote:Whose feelings are hurt? 

MINE!

REEAARRRRGGGGGGGG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wC65vvk2_A

Quote:MINE!

REEAARRRRGGGGGGGG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wC65vvk2_A
All politics aside, I do have a laugh at a good wilhelm scream.

One can only make the conclusion that Hillary and her supporters are racists.

Quote:One can only make the conclusion that Hillary and her supporters are racists.

At this point any denial is just further proof of the veracity of the accusation.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Robert Byrd, the guy who cut all ties to the Klan more than half a century before he died, is a bit different than David Duke who is a current white nationalist who Trump knew exactly who he was and still played dumb. I guess it must have been his ear piece that made him forget that he refused to run with the Reform Party because Duke was a member. 

This is a lie.  This is a horrendous lie.  It is a lie that only exists being fed by the giant media beast.  Donald Trump left the reform party because of David Duke, he called him a racist and a bigot, the first time that he heard about a potential endorsement from Duke the first words out of his mouth were "I disavow okay."  

We have 45 seconds where he says he misheard a question and said "I don't know anything about these people i don't know david duke etc."  and immediately posted a strong disavowal on twitter after the interview.  

The media isn't harping about a secret email, the media isn't harping about a secret meeting, the media isn't harping on a donation, the media isn't harping on any tangible connection between the two, the media is harping on a 45 second exchange where the candidate maintained he had no contact with these people and had no direct knowledge of their endorsement"  

Conversely, Hilary Clinton talks of robert Byrd as a mentor.  Bill Clinton's mentor was an active segregationist.  Bill Clinton has played at segregated country clubs, There was confederate campaign merchandise used in the 1992 campaign for the presidency, He referred to Barrack obama as someone who would be "Getting him coffee" in the "Good old days"

More importantly, look at how the clintons and the left market to blacks.  They have basically been telling us for the last 50 years that we aren't smart enough to succeed in this country and that we need their social welfare programs to feed ourselves.  We as a community have just been stupid enough to believe it.  

The most racially toxic person in the annals of american history is Margaret Sanger.  Why?  Because she has been the most effective person in history at implementing Eugenic policies.  If you want to talk about 45 seconds in an interview you better be able to explain why the left has sold the soul of this country to an organization designed and built expressly for the purpose of limiting the population of genetic undesirables and specifically minorities.  

Quigg is trolling Clinton.

Here is a good write up and explanation. 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hill...5c918304f2

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:The most racially toxic person in the annals of american history is Margaret Sanger. Why? Because she has been the most effective person in history at implementing Eugenic policies. If you want to talk about 45 seconds in an interview you better be able to explain why the left has sold the soul of this country to an organization designed and built expressly for the purpose of limiting the population of genetic undesirables and specifically minorities.

Even if I disagree with most of the rest of your post, this is well said and quite correct.

Quote:Even if I disagree with most of the rest of your post, this is well said and quite correct.

Not really.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

[Image: Hillary-Clinton-and-Robert-Byrd-e1456869425191.jpg]

Hmm the party that opposed Abraham Lincoln & withdrew from the Union, the party that had the former leader of the KKK David Duke as Presidential Nominee (Democrats) always cry Racist...

hilarious... that people are so dumb that they believe them.