Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Offensive Lineman Mackenzy Bernadeau Signs with Jacksonville

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2016, 04:57 PM by Jaguarforlife.)

http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2016/3/11/1...ce=twitter

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

CHAMPIONSH--ahhh I don't have it in me today.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

I expect we see a mid round offensive lineman drafted if they make this kind of move. 

Plays left and right guard, and played 2 games at center 7 years ago.  An 8 year veteran with 49 total starts, that should provide good depth.  A big guy with girth at 6'4 322.  I saw a twitter figure of 2 years up to $4m.  

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2016, 05:45 PM by The Real Marty.)

I hope he does well, however, we don't need "just another guy."  We just got rid of "just another guy" Zane Beadles.   We need an [BAD WORD FOR DONKEY] kicker.  

Quote:I hope he does well, however, we don't need "just another guy."  We just got rid of "just another guy" Zane Beadles.   We need an [BAD WORD FOR DONKEY] kicker.  
Zane was due to get paid $5.5m this year, in likely a backup role if on the roster.  Mackenzy will average about $2m a year, for the same services.

Didn't we lose Sam Young? Depth.

[Image: 56010449.jpg]

;

;

Quote:Zane was due to get paid $5.5m this year, in likely a backup role if on the roster.  Mackenzy will average about $2m a year, for the same services.

Basically, what I was saying was, it's nice to sign this guy.   But he's not the guy we're looking for.   It's nice to have backup players.   But we still need a starter at C or OG. 

This is getting weird... I know noone will care.. but I've been doing a Rebuild in Madden 16 and I signed both Berndeau, Malik Jackson, and Prince in my game all before news that we got any of them came out lol.

This signing makes sense even if he's only depth. His size alone is impressive...

NH3...

"AZANE"

Quote:This is getting weird... I know noone will care.. but I've been doing a Rebuild in Madden 16 and I signed both Berndeau, Malik Jackson, and Prince in my game all before news that we got any of them came out lol.

Hurry up and trade for Earl Thomas, Von Miller and JJ Watt

;

;

Quote:Hurry up and trade for Earl Thomas, Von Miller and JJ Watt

Haha, good idea!

I want to say....yay?

Not good news for Shatley or bowanko but good signing for us

Quote:Zane was due to get paid $5.5m this year, in likely a backup role if on the roster.  Mackenzy will average about $2m a year, for the same services.

Yep and arguably more versatile which is what you need in a backup lineman.

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

He has played his best football at center, but can play all three spots. So that makes it interesting 

Twitter Follow: @jSp3nce