Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Who is the pick at 5 based on FA

Quote:I agree with that. 

What would be really nice would be if we could trade down a few spots and pick up an extra 2nd round pick and spend it on an OG.   OGs are usually a bargain in the later 2nd or early 3rd round. 
I agree, I wasn't expecting this situation for the interior of the offensive line, there were some very good players in FA and I was surprised we didn't go after them (at least that we know of)considering we cut Beadles and not resigned Wiz (although he might be back at this point...) so at this point in time we'll have to solve it on the draft.

Under this scenario trading down could be valuable, we need one of the best talents we can have at 5 but with the holes we have trading down and getting another 2nd rounder would possibly be better although I think it's highly unlikely a trade scenario likes that will happen.

Thinking about it it came to my mind that Dave before FA and draft said there would have been an influx of pass rushers, now that the Vernon plan went wrong we got only Jackson (not forgetting Fowler) so Bosa could still be in play for our pick (which i think it wouldn't have been the case if Vernon chose us, I have the feeling they wanted Jackson-Vernon to go Jack or Ramsey in the draft).

Well, let's see what happens today Smile

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I like Myles Jack the most. If we go CB, I like Hargreaves more than Ramsey. If we go Ramsey as a SS/FS, Ramsey

But I'd love Jack at 5, Ogbah in a trade up. I like Bosa too. We are clearly in the market for a Edge Rusher

Jack/Ramsey in the first.

Ogbah in the 2nd.

Ball game.

(This post was last modified: 03-10-2016, 02:06 PM by ATLjag.)

Dave was in stratosphere territory in negotiations for a young pass rusher, Olivier Vernon.  Dave showed a priortized need for another premium edge rusher.  We have not seen or heard that same effort from Dave for a CB or a LB.  If he's on the board, I see him taking the best available edge rusher on the board, likely Bosa.  

Jack, VH3 or Bosa. Caldwell is a needs drafter.

Ramsey might be less of a priority after the Gispon signing, but I think we pick whoever is available. It will probably just be one from Bosa, Ramsey and Jack. Especially if the Browns get a QB in free agency.

Jack is the pick. He just cleared his medical. If he blows it up at his Pro day then he is the pick. We need LB's. We need that middle of the field utility player. Jack can do it all. From one side of the field to the other. Jack, Telvin and POZ.........WHOA!

LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

Quote:Jack/Ramsey in the first.

Ogbah in the 2nd.

Ball game.

Where does Ogbah play now that we have Jackson and Marks?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

My top 5

1. Jack

2. Bosa

3. Hargreaves

4. Tunsil

5. Ramsey

Quote:My top 5

1. Jack

2. Bosa

3. Hargreaves

4. Tunsil

5. Ramsey

Yes! I like!

LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

Quote:Where does Ogbah play now that we have Jackson and Marks?
So more pass rushers is a bad thing?

Quote:So more pass rushers is a bad thing?

Not at all, I really like Ogbah too. I'm just not sure we take interior DL that high
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Bosa if there. Even if sign ayers. Still would pick bosa.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Quote:Not at all, I really like Ogbah too. I'm just not sure we take interior DL that high

Ogbah is a DE.

Quote:Ogbah is a DE.

Well I'm am idiot. Could have sworn he was a DT... well that changes things then.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Well I'm am idiot. Could have sworn he was a DT... well that changes things then.

Probably could swing inside every now and again with his power though.