Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Who would it be??
Joey bosa
Myles jack
Other (explain)
[Show Results]

Quick poll..

I pick jack because Irvin went to Seattle.. And we need depth at linebacker..

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Idk why the cowboys would pick buck over bosa but yeah jack pretty easily

Another possibility we trade down and get a great future corner in my opinion Alexander.

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Its between Jack and VH3

Take Jack even if Ramsey is there

It would be tough... BUT

in that scenario... Tunsil goes 1 and Cleveland goes QB...

Ramsey

Buckner

I'm thinking the phone might be ringing...

and I think (pending the rest of FA) we sure would have to entertain the idea of dropping down...Bosa and Jack shouldn't both be available at 5... so some teams might want to slide up and get someone they didn't think would be there...

I personally, as the Chargers, Boys, and even Cleveland... don't go QB in the top 10 this year...

I'm not buying these guys... get the real talent, the defensive talent in this draft... 2 of those teams have starters, good starters... borderline elite QBs.

Cleveland is a mess... they need to rebuild before throwing a first round QB to the fire...

So... especially if 2 of those teams decide to go QB... we may have the luxury of moving down and gaining extra picks.

But without any of that, I select Jack.

In my opinion you don't trade down. If Dave is right and his plan comes together this year. We won't be picking in The top 5 for a while. Don't get cute pick your guy.

Jack because he could play LB, DE, and S and be a difference maker. Extremely versatile.

Jags trade down and keep trading down to late first round to draft a LT and collect multiple 2's and 3s and a 1 next year chhhhammmmpioonship

With Ramsey Gone id Take VH3 Best cover corner with great ball skills. and better lower body explosion than expected.

Twitter Follow: @jSp3nce

Quote:Another possibility we trade down and get a great future corner in my opinion Alexander.

How many CBs have been drafted with zero career interceptions?

Twitter Follow: @jSp3nce