Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Chance Casey Signed

Undrafted journeyman out of Baylor, playing for his 5th team since the 2013 draft.  Has some good speed (4.49 40 in his pro day and hurdler).  Roster fill.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Championsh--aaaah whatever.

Dynaaaassstyyyyyyy

He will be given a chance to compete.
Shock the world

Quote:He will be given a chance to compete.

So chances are that ole Chance won't stand a chance.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:So chances are that ole Chance won't stand a chance.

I'd say there is a chance at that.
Shock the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMRrNY0pxfM

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

We don't need a CB anymore with the additions of Johnson and this fella. #championship
No commercial messages in sigs

This guy is probably Darrell Green compared to bubblegum Gratz
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Anybody see the comments on the Jags Facebook post of this? Good lord. One guy seriously said "well I guess this means no Ramsey Sad"

People are dumb.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Championsh--aaaah whatever.
I dont know why the Jaguars post it on Facebook as if it was signing a free agent star or something...

Quote:This guy is probably Darrell Green compared to bubblegum Gratz

Darrell Green was so fast, for a long time it helped him be a great Corner because he could pretend the guy had beaten him only to speed up and intercept the ball.  A true coverage/cover guy that went more for the PD than risking making a move for the INT.  He was a class act off the field as well as on. 

I haven't seen anyone compared to him, maybe Champ Bailey whom he took under his wing in his final years in Washington. 

D-Green was one of my favorite players of all time.

who?

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

Quote:Darrell Green was so fast, for a long time it helped him be a great Corner because he could pretend the guy had beaten him only to speed up and intercept the ball.  A true coverage/cover guy that went more for the PD than risking making a move for the INT.  He was a class act off the field as well as on. 

I haven't seen anyone compared to him, maybe Champ Bailey whom he took under his wing in his final years in Washington. 

D-Green was one of my favorite players of all time.

He goes to Crystal City Sports Pub from where Doc used to air some of his shows, and to Theismann's down the road in Old Town.  He floors me with his charisma, openness, and how genuinely he engages fans/autograph seekers. We've had a couple of good hand shakes.  He is the best.

Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

Quote:He goes to Crystal City Sports Pub from where Doc used to air some of his shows, and to Theismann's down the road in Old Town.  He floors me with his charisma, openness, and how genuinely he engages fans/autograph seekers. We've had a couple of good hand shakes.  He is the best.

I'll third that.  Wonderful human being.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:who?

Exactly...

NH3...
"AZANE"

We don't always see eye to eye but we can agree that this thread should be locked.

Next!!!!

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend