Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which is your favorite for the Jaguars
Joey Bosa
DeForest Buckner
Emmanuel Ogbah
[Show Results]

Which Defensive Lineman do you hope the Jags pick

Go big early!

Who would you like to see working next to Dante Fowler next year?

My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Out of that list? Easily Joey Bosa.

Would have been a more interesting poll if you put Spence. Between those 3 Bosa is the universal pick.

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

Kevin Dodd
"Get Better Everyday"

Assume Ramsey, Bosa, and Jack have been taken. Would you be happy with Buckner? Or would you trade back? Or is there another player you like with the fifth pick?

Quote:Assume Ramsey, Bosa, and Jack have been taken. Would you be happy with Buckner? Or would you trade back? Or is there another player you like with the fifth pick?
This is easy, you take Hargreaves!

Quote:This is easy, you take Hargreaves!

Some Gator fans mention that Hargreaves might have tailed off toward the end of the season. And would you really pick a cornerback that early in the draft?

Bosa, Jack or trade back!

Bosa, Jack or trade back!!

Bosa, Jack or trade Back!!!!
[img]blob:https://www.duvalpride.com/1a8a2498-9833-4b7d-8cc7-5e45aa36d9f6[/img][img=648x560]blob:https://www.duvalpride.com/cfd7a344-8206-4fed-a4c4-6536e150b1a7[/img]

Ndkemdiche or Bosa

Quote:Some Gator fans mention that Hargreaves might have tailed off toward the end of the season. And would you really pick a cornerback that early in the draft?

No way. He's ranked top 5 on ESPN, but outside the top 10 most other places (CBSSports, NFL.com, Miller, etc). No way I pick a CB not even ranked 1st, sometimes even 2nd, at his position with a top 5 pick. Tunsil, Jack, or Bosa for me at 5 or trade back. Ramsey, Spence, and Stanley on the outside looking in. All will change post-combine.
New signature because HIGH SCORE found the periodic table offensive. Pathetic LOL

Quote:Assume Ramsey, Bosa, and Jack have been taken. Would you be happy with Buckner? Or would you trade back? Or is there another player you like with the fifth pick?
Spence?J Smith or Hargreaves?

Nope. Spence would be pretty easily my choice if those 3 are gone. 

Oakman

Quote:Nope. Spence would be pretty easily my choice if those 3 are gone.

I'm with you in that. My top five guys for the Jags to pick would be, in order:

Bosa

Jack

Ramsey

Spence

VH3

At least one of those guys will be available at pick #5. I hope the Jags in fact pick one of them.

(This post was last modified: 02-15-2016, 11:08 PM by wg171.)

Bosa or Spence on the D-Line

Jack at LB or Ramsey at DB

I remember Hargreaves played well when I saw him, but do you take a CB that high in the draft?

Quote:Oakman

Bruh, you're lost.

Can we add some names to this list lol

Quote:Oakman

Rofl

Of those three, Bosa.