Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Will the Jags win another game this year?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Will the Jags win another game this year?

If Telvin Smith doesn't go to the ProBowl it'll be a huge mistake by the NFL.  This guy is currently 2nd in the NFL in tackles with 113!

He has 2.5 sacks, 6 PDef, 1 INT, 1 TD, 2 Forced Fumbles, at least 1 Rec Fumble (might be more), and if you watch the games he plays better than the stats show!

He is all over the place on that field.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:If Telvin Smith doesn't go to the ProBowl it'll be a huge mistake by the NFL.  This guy is currently 2nd in the NFL in tackles with 113!

He has 2.5 sacks, 6 PDef, 1 INT, 1 TD, 2 Forced Fumbles, at least 1 Rec Fumble (might be more), and if you watch the games he plays better than the stats show!

It's not happening man, at least not without a few LB's not playing in the Pro Bowl due to injury or playing in the SB. Not that he doesn't deserve it, he's playing very well but it takes something special for a member of the Jaguars to receive recognition nationally.

"Sucess Is Not a Goal, It is a By-product"

There's always a chance now that we have bortles never forget that
"Get Better Everyday"

Quote:There's always a chance now that we have bortles never forget that
There's a chance for players on offense for sure. Not on this horrid defense though regardless of how well they are playing.

"Sucess Is Not a Goal, It is a By-product"

No

Quote:The Jags will win 2 games we weren't supposed to win "on paper" in August and that will be ATL and NO. We will lose our divisional games because both of those teams will be fighting for a playoff spot and Gus Bradley simply can't motivate his team.

That will ultimately put us at 6 wins which most people will be ecstatic about and even mock people for saying they measured 6 wins as being a successful season at the beginning of the year.

This could have been a 10 win team this year.
I think we might beat either the 'ain'ts or the dirty birds, but I doubt we'll beat both of them. I see us 'maybe' reaching 5-11. I don't see us beating either the dolts or tinhorns as they are both playing overall better football than the Jags right now. Yes, the Jags had a record setting day on offense against the tacks but remember... it was the tacks, who were 2-11 at the time. They were 2-11 before playing us for a reason.

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2015, 10:41 AM by Jaguar Warrior.)

I could see us finishing 1-3, 2-2 at best. Bortles to ARob too good to not at least get one more.

I think they win two more

I think we go on a four game winning streak and take the division. 

Quote:Maybe we be the clots? 

I don't see how we beat Brees or Matt Ryan...  Those two will look great against our D.

And the tinhorns got our number as well...  That Hopkins fellow will push off on House all day, he'll be good for 2 TDs that should have been called offensive pass interference...  But who knows, maybe we win that game too?

The fan in me thinks we can win one more time before the season is over.

The realist in me doesn't see how we win any more games this year.

Hasselbeck is questionable to play at this point. Do you think Gus and Babich can hold Charlie Whitehurst to 25 points?

To answer the original poll, while I think it's possible that the Jags go 0-4, it's unlikely to lose all four. However the Jags will not be favored in any of the games. Well maybe if Whitehurst starts for the clots.

I'll cheer for the Jags Sunday, but realistically at this point we're just playing for a draft pick. How could even Gus Bradley have blown this golden opportunity to win the division?

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:Hasselbeck is questionable to play at this point. Do you think Gus and Babich can hold Charlie Whitehurst to 25 points?

To answer the original poll, while I think it's possible that the Jags go 0-4, it's unlikely to lose all four. However the Jags will not be favored in any of the games. Well maybe if Whitehurst starts for the clots.

I'll cheer for the Jags Sunday, but realistically at this point we're just playing for a draft pick. How could even Gus Bradley have blown this golden opportunity to win the division?

No, I don't think they can stop a 3rd string QB.

Quote:If Telvin Smith doesn't go to the ProBowl it'll be a huge mistake by the NFL. This guy is currently 2nd in the NFL in tackles with 113!

Poz is 6th in tackles right behind him.