Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Titans Week again

(This post was last modified: 12-04-2015, 10:26 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:Ma'am, you're missing the point; he's called the 'albino tiger' because he has been so rarely seen... like the actual albino tiger.

I expect to see him more often Sunday because Allen Hurns is out. Let's see how he does.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I expect to see him more often Sunday because Allen Hurns is out. Let's see how he does.

Exactly.... you're talking about one day. There are also occasional days when the albino tiger is seen more often.

'02

Quote:He's a human!

Link?

Wish I could hop on here during the game to talk smack, but it will have to wait until I get home from the game. Aloha, [BLEEP].
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

Quote:Wish I could hop on here during the game to talk smack, but it will have to wait until I get home from the game. Aloha.

You can stop in at halftime, but be prepared to get smack talk in return.

(This post was last modified: 12-05-2015, 03:57 AM by Sosa.)

I hate that we have to play them again so soon... Hopefully we learned a lot and can completely destroy them like we should've a couple weeks ago. 

(This post was last modified: 12-05-2015, 09:09 AM by JaguarKick.)

Quote:Wish I could hop on here during the game to talk smack, but it will have to wait until I get home from the game. Aloha, [BAD WORD REMOVED].
GASP! Do you kiss your sister with that mouth?!?!?

Make sure you tell your coach to steal our playbook again. Only way you're winning this week.

Quote:Of course missing practice all week means he can't play.

I hate hate hate the nickname Albino Tiger.

Then the Albino tiger it is.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:He is a black Jaguar.

This is not politically correct in today's society.

(This post was last modified: 12-05-2015, 09:39 AM by C'MON JAGS.)

Quote:Albino means the person or animal has NO melanin. Blacks have a lot of it. So he is the opposite of an albino person.

And why Tiger instead of Jaguar?

So you are saying Lee is an "onibla"?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=onibla

I am just trying to understand what you are saying here.

I remember when these matchups were more fun. Two good teams playing hard nosed football. Still fun to watch but nowhere near as exciting with nothing to really play for.

JW. Never a dull moment.

Quote:I remember when these matchups were more fun. Two good teams playing hard nosed football. Still fun to watch but nowhere near as exciting with nothing to really play for.

Subtract the 1999-2000 season. Those were the worst matchups we had against them.

What will make this one less fun than previous matchups is missing our second-best wide receiver. That is going to hurt.

MeH.......division game but no implications for title or wild card. Unless we get a blue moon and a few other minor miracles.

Still, we always want to beat the stinkin' tacks.

Go Jags!

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Quote:Meh.......division game but no implications for title or wild card. Unless we get a blue moon and a few other minor miracles.

Still, we always want to beat the stinking tacks.

Go Jags!

There are big implications for the draft though. Tennessee could get the top pick after this season.

Quote:So the Jacksonville zoo has an albino tiger? I don't remember that, but have seen an albino alligator somewhere else.

True about white running backs. Peyton Hillis said when he was in Cleveland people actually picked on him for being a white running back.

Omg you are the greatest troll evvvvvaaaaaaaa
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Ma'am, you're missing the point; he's called the 'albino tiger' because he has been so rarely seen... like the actual albino tiger.

Don't feed the trolls!!!!
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:MeH.......division game but no implications for title or wild card. Unless we get a blue moon and a few other minor miracles.

Still, we always want to beat the stinkin' tacks.

Go Jags!

No implications? This is a true must win game for the Jaguars to have any shot, and so is next week.

'02

Quote:No implications? This is a true must win game for the Jaguars to have any shot, and so is next week.

Somebody thinks we are already out of the playoff race.