Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
So many things factor into Us loosing..... I just isn't fun. AT ALL

I could go on and on......about all of the bad things.......

I could go on and on.......about the good ( or potentially good) things...

I could go on and on........about what needs to change. ( IMHO).

Unfortunately.... I have no privilege to anything in regards to what goes on behind the scenes other than what the rest of us average ( or die hard) fans have.

We see the product displayed on the field which as of yesterday has been unacceptable.

We hear the comments from the team staff and players. some of which are candid and forthcoming, some of which appear to be lip service coach garble. some of which appear to be total BS.

We see the management make roster moves...

We hear the sports media and the wide range of their opinnions....

And we can do nothing but sit here....

Just like I am right now...

before dawn on a Monday morning after a game....

and wonder..... 

WTH .......when the HELL...

IS THIS TEAM GOING TO WIN?????

I want The jags to win.

I want the jags to win now...

not next year...

not next week....

I hate the feeling that THIS SEASON IS BASICALLY OVER FOR US.

I want my team to win now Mr. Kahan.

I dont live in Florida or id be at the games... win or loose...

But i'd pay for season tickets KNOWING I CAN NOT ATTEND EVEN 1 GAME IF IT WOULD MAKE OUR PRODUCT ON THE FIELD A WINNER.

I'm sure im gonna get a bunch of flack from posters over this rant.....

My feelings are probably pretty simmiliar to most people who are reading this tho.....

SUX TO BE A JAGS FAN RIGHT NOW.

THAT IS ALL...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Nice poem.

We won back to back games this season. That should be enough to earn Gus the 2016 season. Lower your expectations, it's the Jaguar Way

Quote:We won back to back games this season. That should be enough to earn Gus the 2016 season. Lower your expectations, it's the Jaguar Way
bwahahaha

I hope you're kidding.

Quote:We won back to back games this season. That should be enough to earn Gus the 2016 season. Lower your expectations, it's the Jaguar Way
omg.....please no......

Quote:Nice poem.
haha....ya..... wish we could buy some wins......

Who's Mr. Kahan, and what is loosing? I see you are letting loose your bad command of the English language.
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

Quote:Who's Mr. Kahan, and what is loosing? I see you are letting loose your bad command of the English language.
Your frustration as an unhappy jags fan has found a vent i see???

Thats ok...vent on my cummand of the englesh lenguege...

here....

maybe ill spell this currectley....

WE SUCK

Quote:bwahahaha

I hope you're kidding.
Being a Jags fan 101

Lower your expectations

Rinse and repeat

Quote:Being a Jags fan 101

Lower your expectations

Rinse and repeat
It's gotta stop doesn't it though?

I mean....we have a super wealthy ambitious owner....

???????   

Our win/loss record is so bad we can't put it into words.... correctly.