Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
How many wins does Gus need?

Quote:Shad Khan is the one who said it, so I can't be wrong.
If we lose out I am sure he will be fired. People are allowed to change thier minds, especially when additional evidence leads one to believe that Gus's wins were flukes.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Ian Rapoport – Verified account ‏@RapSheet

As the #Jaguars kickoff against the #Bills, I’m told coach Gus Bradley is considered safe this year AND next year. Team understands patience
I agree with this unless the Jags have a collassal meltdown with the team getting blown out on the way to 5 more losses. I don't see how he survives that scenario, especially since anyone can see that the talent is starting to get there.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Quote:Yea because that's not creepy...
coming from the dude with a half naked kid as his profile pic? That's rich

Quote:Just five games left now and I think our slim chances of making the playoffs have just about gone. But those five games could be crucial for Gus Bradley's future as HC.

A four-win season probably won't be enough to save him. But how many more games does he need to win to keep his job now?

I think he probably only needs one more, to be given the benefit of the doubt by a very forgiving owner.

The owner has already said pubicly that HC Gus Bradley's job is not at stake, so he could possibly lose out and still retain his job...

but public opinion or at least the fans lack of support of HC Gus could change that should they lose badly the rest of the games....

but I suspect he will win at least two more out of the five games, probably Titans will be a win if nothing else....

so worst case 5-11, but I'm going to say what I had thought at the start of the season 7-9 or 8-8....

The team needs a healthy good fowler & a better FS, and a fantastic CB...

I think 1 more win secures his job. Losing out would be pretty demoralizing for this team.

The way the TItans are playing, that should be a win...

Quote:The way the TItans are playing, that should be a win...

At least we know 1 thing for sure, we can beat them.

Quote:The owner has already said pubicly that HC Gus Bradley's job is not at stake, so he could possibly lose out and still retain his job...

but public opinion or at least the fans lack of support of HC Gus could change that should they lose badly the rest of the games....

but I suspect he will win at least two more out of the five games, probably Titans will be a win if nothing else....

so worst case 5-11, but I'm going to say what I had thought at the start of the season 7-9 or 8-8....

The team needs a healthy good fowler & a better FS, and a fantastic CB...

When did Khan ever say any such thing? All I recall is when people were asking him if he might fire Gus if he lost in London, he went on record saying that he's not about to fire Gus during the season. Unless I've missed it, nothing has been said about Gus' status after the season is over. If I did miss it, then provide the link to the quote.

'02

Quote:How many times do I have to tell everyone GUS BRADLEY HAS ZERO CHANCE OF LOSING HIS JOB?
The last time I read, Khan is still owning the Jags?

Quote:Maybe will go .500 next season. And in 2018 finally become a complete team with divisional aspersions under Gus.

The way the nfl is well be ready for another rebuild by then under gus.

Gus has already shown that he can lead this team to the promise land, he deserves to be back next season.

Quote:And can pronounce " Jag-wire " correctly.
Does Gus say Jag wire?

Or are you saying Jag wire?

[ˈjagˌwär]

not many people say it correctly. A LOT of people say Jagwires, and it irks my nerves.

I've never heard Gus say "Jagwire"

Quote:It's like I'm dealing with a bunch of kindergartners.  The reason we are close now is not because of Bradley.  It's because of Caldwell.  The talent level has improved so much that we are too good in terms of players to be getting blown out.

The reason we lose games we should be winning is because our coach stinks.

It doesn't matter whether or not we run off a lucky string and win 6 or 7 games.  The fact still remains, Bradley is a liability.  He's not an asset to this team.
....not sure if being serious....

so we lose because of Gus, we win (or lose closer games) because of Caldwell or in the least, in spite of Bradley?