Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
" DESPERATION' THROWS TOWARDS AR15 NOT TO HIM

I agree. Our receivers make Bortles look better than he is a lot of the time. I too have noticed that he just heaves the ball in the general direction of receivers and hopes they make a play. With that being said, I've heard it said that the characteristic of a good quarterback is that they throw the ball in a position that allows their receiver to make a play. Not sure if this is what Bortles is doing or not...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

These aren't "desperation" throws to Robinson, they are by design.

They even talk about it in the article about Robinson. http://espn.go.com/blog/jacksonville-jag...ecords-too

Quote:These aren't "desperation" throws to Robinson, they are by design.

They even talk about it in the article about Robinson. http://espn.go.com/blog/jacksonville-jag...ecords-too
Some people are still mad we didn't take Teddy.

Quote:These aren't "desperation" throws to Robinson, they are by design.

They even talk about it in the article about Robinson. <a class="bbc_url" href='http://espn.go.com/blog/jacksonville-jaguars/post/_/id/15709/jaguars-wr-allen-robinson-chasing-franchise-records-too'>http://espn.go.com/blog/jacksonville-jaguars/post/_/id/15709/jaguars-wr-allen-robinson-chasing-franchise-records-too</a>

If you have a WR on your team that can come down with the majority of jump balls then you throw it to them. I don't see the issue with this. Do people complain when Matt Ryan or Stafford throw the ball up to Calvin or Julio? This fan base has been so starved for a #1 WR that we've forgotten what it looks like to have one.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Some people are still mad we didn't take Teddy.

People that do not watch Vikings games

;

;

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It is actually a common trait for NFL QBs to throw the ball to a spot and let their WR make a play on the ball.

I think some people believe this is an anomaly due to the fact that Jaguar QBs have been so conservative with this over the past decade.

You would have to go back to Leftwich to find a jag QB with enough confidence to air it out for a WR to make a play. Garrard was very conservative with the deep ball as was Gabbert.

I say its genius.  Ar-15 is the real deal.  And Blake could be the next Farve.  A gunslinger qb is the best qb to have.  Never want a dink and dunk one. 

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags