Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Allen Robinson is just 129 yards away from 1,000

Quote:AR-15 is going to be a top 3 WR sooner rather than later
Crazy to think about the possibilities of the future, for the entire division.

Bortles to the A-Team

Luck to TY

Houston's carousel to Hopkins

Mariota to Wright

We could quickly go from worst division to toughest...

especially if Houston gets a QB soon

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:As it stands he's #6 in receiving yardage and tied for #2 in receiving TD's. He's darn close already.
That should equal a pro bowl!

Quote:Crazy to think about the possibilities of the future, for the entire division.

Bortles to the A-Team

Luck to TY

Houston's carousel to Hopkins

Mariota to Wright

We could quickly go from worst division to toughest...

especially if Houston gets a QB soon

I don't think Wright is on part with ARob or Hopkins, which are both better than TY. But I see the point.

I tend to agree too, there's some interesting talent in our division. We could become the next version of what the AFC North was for so long. I think you'll still see some philosophical differences like now

Indy: Offense

Houston: Defense

Ten: Defense

Jax: Looking like we'll be an offense oriented team for the future
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Whoa now. The NFLs best receiver (possibly ever) Calvin Johnson, AJ green, Beckham, Julio Jones, Antonio Brown, Hopkins, etc are all deserving that piece of pie. I see him peeking around 5th best. I don't like stats as they don't show the full story but Robinson has shown to be our best receiver since Jimmy Smith and thats absolutely perfect. 

None of them compete for attempts, either. 

I'm not sure if ARob is the best, but it probably would be as questionable if he was the main target. I couldn't find one that was within 300 yards of the next receiver on their team. 

I'd take Robinson over Beckham Jr. every day and twice on Sunday. 

Beckham is a gifted athlete but he's not the competitor Robinson is.  He gets alligator arms when the boom is coming and he whines like a little girl. 

Quote:I'd take Robinson over Beckham Jr. every day and twice on Sunday.

Beckham is a gifted athlete but he's not the competitor Robinson is. He gets alligator arms when the boom is coming and he whines like a little girl.

That whining after our pre-season game was hilarious.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Should pick that up in the next game or two, finally we're going to have a Jags WR go over 1k!
Its so sad that, that is a huge thing for the Jaguars...

Both Allen Hurns & Allen Robinson (in only their 2nd year) have already surpassed Justin Blackmon's total yardage & Reception numbers (So can we finally stop talking about a has been & talk more about what is)?

http://www.footballdb.com/teams/nfl/jack...-receiving

The best WR in Jaguars history Jimmy Smith (ranked 22nd in NFL history among total yards)

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/pl...itJi00.htm

averaged around 69 yards per game, AR15 if he stays healthy & improves in his 3rd year wow he could surpass JS when AR15s career is over (hopefully 15 years later)..