Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This Jets game is a must win game

Law of averages.  Jags win, dunno the score.  Probably a one score game.

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Jets lose 3 to 2.

Quote:This is not a good match-up for the Jags. Ivory will get 100+ yards and Jets defense will get 3 turnovers. Even with a less than 100% Fitzpatrick, the Jets will win by 17 points. I expect the Jaguars to improve significantly next year when they will have true "must win" games where the playoffs will be at stake.

The Jaguars run D allowed Doug Martin some yards when Poz missed the game, but he's an elite RB when healthy. Ivory is not quite in his league, and the Jaguars have otherwise done held good RBs in check as they continue to lead the NFL in lowest ypc. Ivory is not getting 100 yards in this game.

'02

Quote:People really think we have a chance against the Jets? LOL

A few weeks ago I didn't think so, but the Jaguars are starting to really play some solid ball, they have the bye to really heal up and focus on this game, and the Jets are looking to field several gimpy players forced to play hurt. The Jaguars have a chance if they don't do anything stupid to blow it.

'02

Jets 35-17 Jags

This is not a must win game, and I don't think the Jags match up that well.  Also, the Jets will be focused after looking bad against Oakland.

The division games are must win games for the Jags.  The home games are must win games.  Sure the Jags have a chance on Sunday and it would be great to keep pace with the Colts and Texans, but the division won't be decided on Nov 8. 

I like the chances better at Baltimore on the 15th.  Splitting these 2 AFC road games would allow the Jags to stay in the division race. 

Quote:This is not a must win game, and I don't think the Jags match up that well. Also, the Jets will be focused after looking bad against Oakland.

The division games are must win games for the Jags. The home games are must win games. Sure the Jags have a chance on Sunday and it would be great to keep pace with the Colts and Texans, but the division won't be decided on Nov 8.

I like the chances better at Baltimore on the 15th. Splitting these 2 AFC road games would allow the Jags to stay in the division race.

This is a must win game.

Quote:Jets lose 3 to 2.

That would be a fun game..... or a very sad one.

Again, LOL at the people who thought we had a chance.

"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23