Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Who da real MVP

Quote:No, that's Clydesdale droppings. 

I had a Blue Moon once, when they first started pimping it in Jax.  They were $1 pint specials.  I had never had one or knew much about it.  When they brought it, I thought something was in it.

The only one, to this day, I will admit to drinking.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I had a Blue Moon once, when they first started pimping it in Jax.  They were $1 pint specials.  I had never had one or knew much about it.  When they brought it, I thought something was in it.

The only one, to this day, I will admit to drinking.
I've had my fair share of blue moon's, I'll admit to it as well. I don't think I'm a fan of wheat beers though, so It's definitely not my fav. 

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2015, 08:11 AM by imtheblkranger.)

Quote:I've had my fair share of blue moon's, I'll admit to it as well. I don't think I'm a fan of wheat beers though, so It's definitely not my fav.
Wheat beers suck. And Blue Moon is the wheatiest of them.

Edit: Maybe not, Cigar City cracker is pretty bad too.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Wrong again! I had Carr ( AJ was my #3, not ashamed to admit it) as my number 1 coming out, while I remember your little Teddy then everyone else chart. I realize it sucks to be humbled after talking down to so many people last year, but running away won't solve the pain inside.

I just wish our front office was as smart as KY. If you looked at the spider charts....man we could have 5 TDs from our qb right now and 2......count em.....2 sacks from the best pass rusher in the class by far.

Really stings my danglers to know we missed on that.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2015, 09:39 PM by BritJag.)

Bortles, by a landslide.

MVP is the question? Without him we don't have this ascending O, and moderate relevancy.

The receivers gotta love his fearlessness, so they go all out for him.
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!