Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jets Week Injury Updates

Quote:You're grumpy!  :pirate:  :devil:

FWIW, I didn't pick up on the sarcasm either. There's so many fools (looking at you, Bigcatcountry) saying "put Lee on IR already" that I've pretty much come to expect the majority of the population to feel that way, so I can understand not picking up on it.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Who knew some of you would be so dense. Wow you didn't pick up on my sarcasm, cry me a river. Really though, stop taking what someone says in a forum to heart, its bad for you.
Sarcasm?

Eric Decker has miss practice both days this week.

But will Blackmon play?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Tweet from Ryan O'Halloran (@ryanohalloran) - For a regular season practice, #Jaguars today have season-low one player (Lee) not working.

https://twitter.com/ryanohalloran/status...1642648576
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Lee out ?????? I'm shocked !

Quote:Eric Decker has miss practice both days this week.
I think they've been resting him other weeks as well.

I have him in fantasy and he's been limited in practices all year, iirc.

Nervous that Fitzpatrick is playing. I was hoping they'd start that rookie QB from Baylor.

Quote:Nervous that Fitzpatrick is playing. I was hoping they'd start that rookie QB from Baylor.

From what i understand it's his non throwing hand. That being said, makes taking snaps under center tougher
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Any word on Mangold?  He has made that offensive line go for the run game.  It'd be HUGE for us if he misses the game on Sunday.

"As for wide receiver Marqise Lee, he is doubtful for Sunday. But he worked on a limited basis Friday, meaning for the first time this regular season the Jaguars had all active players practicing"

^ homepage

Quote:Any word on Mangold? He has made that offensive line go for the run game. It'd be HUGE for us if he misses the game on Sunday.

• Mangold returned to practice, albeit on a limited basis, for the first time since he hurt his neck two games ago, in New England. Mangold said after Thursday's practice that he plans to play Sunday.

He said the same thing before last Sunday's game in Oakland, which he sat out. "It's encouraging seeing him out there," Bowles said of Mangold practicing Thursday. "He's still got to do a little bit more."

NJ.com. D.slater ^