Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
7 weeks in! What we learned

Quote:What's Thomas played? A game and a half? 100 yards and a TD may be more than we see from Lewis all season.

I'm not sure gauging him on Lewis is the way to go.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Too drink a lot of beer when watching this team.

You forgot one thing.  Bradley has not improved, and we can't afford another year of him here.  He is still terrible at clock management, and any form of half time adjustments.

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:I'm not sure gauging him on Lewis is the way to go.

Point taken, but he's made plays when he's played.

I feel like Colvin deserves a mention. He's the only CB who is a lock right now and he's getting better every week.

I learned that if you stink bad enough, it will eventually rub off on the rest of your division.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

(This post was last modified: 10-29-2015, 01:45 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

I have learned that people are giving this team WAY too much credit in the bye week when we beat 2 bad teams and lost to 3 teams with either backup or backup caliber QB's.

There is improvement on offense, but we have a loooooong way to go before these playoff threads can be taken serious.

I still say 6-10 is the number because this offense is capable of putting up points despite our HC's inadequacies. 

Quote:I have learned that people are giving this team WAY too much credit in the bye week when we beat 2 bad teams and lost to 3 teams with either backup or backup caliber QB's.

There is improvement on offense, but we have a loooooong way to go before these playoff threads can be taken serious.

I agree with you on that! At the same token the jags could be 5-2 easily ..

Quote:What I've learned 7 weeks in:

Where not as bad as I feared, not as good as I hoped.
This is perfect.