Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Whats up with Julius Thomas?

Quote:It sure looks like your premise was predicated on a pretty big IF to me, but okay...

We're 7 games in, and his only TD was against air coverage.  You're allowed to be impressed by this greatness thus far, but I'll remain skeptical until he shows a lot more. 

We were talking about a game that happened only two weeks ago, that you people with a memory of a goldfish, seemed to have no recollection  of happening.

Just to help you out with your memory problems, JT has been injured and not playing for most of the 7 games this season and most of preseason. Considering injury has limited him to even participating in 3 games and having 1 start, maybe that could be the reason you haven't seen much more from him than what happened in his only start.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:We were talking about a game that happened only two weeks ago, that you people with a memory of a goldfish, seemed to have no recollection  of happening.

Just to help you out with your memory problems, JT has been injured and not playing for most of the 7 games this season and most of preseason. Considering injury has limited him to even participating in 3 games and having 1 start, maybe that could be the reason you haven't seen much more from him than what happened in his only start.

Says the guy who can't recall the premise of his own comment from the same page.   :thumbsup: 

I hope all of you homers are right about JT, but that he's been unable to even suit up for half the games, and in the 3 he could, he produced only when completely uncovered isn't impressive for me.  You're permitted to feel differently.  

Quote:Bull

Its my opinion that he's got work to do to play a full four quarters without being gassed  - while taking the number of snaps he should be getting. 

Olson said he had too many targets versus Houston (considering his current rehab status)  -  and we've seen him pull up on routes no less than 4 times in three games.  That's telling. 

Plus... there's this screenshot from London.  LOL.

Whatever 100% is for J.T.  --  he a'int there right now  -  and a newly added leg injury won't help him get there soon.

fejt[Image: fejtxe.jpg]

Quote:Says the guy who can't recall the premise of his own comment from the same page.   :thumbsup:

I hope all of you homers are right about JT, but that he's been unable to even suit up for half the games, and in the 3 he could, he produced only when completely uncovered isn't impressive for me.  You're permitted to feel differently.  
The premis was extrapolating a game that you said wasn't a very good performance to show you that if he played like that every game, he would be all pro.

You really need to go back and reread the discussion because it was about a particular game your fuzzy memory thought wasn't very good. It appears your memory can't even last a day.

Sure, I'll re-read it.  I'll even help you out.  This was on the last page, so I know you need it.

Quote:If he played every game like your "not a very good game" he would be on pace for 16 TDs and over 1200 yrds.

Quote:*If* 

Quote:There is no "if" about it.

Laughing

I'm not worried about Thomas. He missed basically 9 weeks of game reps. He and Bortles won't be on the same page 100% for atleast 2-3 more weeks. That chemistry will develop before the end of the season.
No commercial messages in sigs

Gus just said Groin injury for Julius Thomas.

(This post was last modified: 10-27-2015, 01:22 PM by badger.)

He has a groin injury. I really hope he doesn't become another guy constantly dinged up. We already have enough of those guys.

Quote:Its my opinion that he's got work to do to play a full four quarters without being gassed  - while taking the number of snaps he should be getting. 

Olson said he had too many targets versus Houston (considering his current rehab status)  -  and we've seen him pull up on routes no less than 4 times in three games.  That's telling. 

Plus... there's this screenshot from London.  LOL.

Whatever 100% is for J.T.  --  he a'int there right now  -  and a newly added leg injury won't help him get there soon.

fejt[Image: fejtxe.jpg]

JT is carrying at least 18-20% body fat haha, he really needs to hit the cardio!

Looks like Julius needs to stop eating too much ice cream and get in the weight room.

Quote:Sure, I'll re-read it.  I'll even help you out.  This was on the last page, so I know you need it.

Laughing

Quote:Okay, a 1 td game is not a "really good" game. Doubly so when that td comes from a terrible blown coverage that leaves nobody within 10 yards of the middle of the field.

I hope teams decide to completely blow a lot more coverages on him.

I know the jags forum is always chocked full of excuses for our guys, but he hasn't done anything for us yet.
You forgot about the first post. We understand, it was more than a day ago.