Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ernest Wilford Sighting

Ernest was never fast enough to be a long term NFL wide receiver, but he is surely fast enough to chase down a criminal.  Dude is now a cop for JSO.  Ran into him last night in uniform - looks bigger than ever and in great shape.  Really good to see a former Jag doing well as just an average guy.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Very cool and brave on his part for sure.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

That is really cool.

So, the guy that touched a women and fought with police (while getting tased) is now a Sheriff Deputy?

He used to work with my wife

Quote:So, the guy that touched a women and fought with police (while getting tased) is now a Sheriff Deputy?
Like character was ever a requirement to be cop. Forbid someone changing their life around, right?

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:So, the guy that touched a women and fought with police (while getting tased) is now a Sheriff Deputy?

Pre employment training?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

I got to know him when he worked in mortgages for a while after the NFL, and he was nothing but a complete gentleman.  He surely made a huge mistake at the Ritz a few years back - but the vibe that he gave to everyone at work was that he was a hard worker that was trying his best to succeed.  Can't blame a guy for that. 

Quote:He used to work with my wife

I also used to work with him in the mortgage industry. Wonder if I know your wife? Anyway, I was friends with the woman who sort of got him the job and she introduced me to him and we chatted for a bit. He shook my hand but it ended up being more of a hand/forearm shake. Huge mits!

Quote:I got to know him when he worked in mortgages for a while after the NFL, and he was nothing but a complete gentleman.  He surely made a huge mistake at the Ritz a few years back - but the vibe that he gave to everyone at work was that he was a hard worker that was trying his best to succeed.  Can't blame a guy for that.

Ok.... Was this at the 3 letter lender??

Yes Dana, it was at PHH.  :-)  

Quote:Yes Dana, it was at PHH. :-)

I keep forgetting its you Dan! Ha

Quote:I keep forgetting its you Dan! Ha

Quote:Yes Dana, it was at PHH. :-)

Real life names; acquired.

Soon, we will begin.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Real life names; acquired.

Soon, we will begin.

I knooooow! Might as well give my social and mothers maiden at this point!

He was only charged with misdemeanor resisting arrest.

;

;