Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
anything is possbille

Bump

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I've got Aaron Rodgers on bye this week.

EJ Manuel off waivers and into my starting lineup!
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

If the Jags go 55 and 15 over the next 70 games we'd be 500 over the last 140. That is so bad....

Quote:I've got Aaron Rodgers on bye this week.

EJ Manuel off waivers and into my starting lineup!

Lol as bad as we've been, that's still a terrible idea.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Woah woah woah...

JaguarsWoman is respected? HA!

Rember this post if Jags win this week.  :yes:  :yes:

Told you it was possbille. 

Quote:ok we play the bills this week in london. We are winless in london. We have been beaten down bad in every game in london. The bills are a good team this year. They are,and should blow us out. we should expect to get blowen out by the good teams yes. hereis something though no one has yet to mettion. this is one of those games were the unexcepted to happen could happen. we have no busnuiees winning this game,we should get clobbered yes,but these are the type of games were funny things could happen,like the team who has no chance,or busnuiies of winning ends up winning the game.  

I am not saying we will win,nor am i saying we will lose. For those who don't understand what i'm saying is this.  

it could end up being our unexcepted win of the season.  every team gets at least 1 of those right? 

anyone agree with any of this?
anyone rember me posting this on oct. 19th. Like i said it could be our unexpected win. It turned that it was. We now got our unexcepted win for this year.  

Congrats to Wolfie. You believed in Victory!

Regards..................the Chiefjag

at least this week i do.  There is no way Jags win next week though.   Wink  Of course Jags can't lose either since its our bye week.  :woot:  :woot:

Blake Bortles threw another pick six but his WR fell down, so it wasnt all his fault.  He went from the League's worst starting QB (stat wise) last season to being in the middle of the pack. 

He needs a better oline & a better running game & maybe one more receiving threat (since Thomas hasnt done much) but he's improving.. the Offense in passing is now ranked 16th overall!

I watched the pick 6 by bortles,and thier was a pass interfence not called. Arob got throwen to the ground on that play. Forttanttly refs made up for the non-call when they called it on the walters play. 

Quote:I know Khan wants this win bad and may have said something to Gus to that effect. With that in mind I can see the Jaguars going the extra mile to get a win in London. So yeah, anything can happen, and for Gus to keep his job he might just need this win.

Having said all that, I'm picking the Bills. Quite frankly I see this as a HUGE fantasy game for Shady McCoy.

Shady didn't do much of anything.

Quote:Shady didn't do much of anything.

Agreed, and I'm shocked by that. I really thought he was primed for a huge game.

'02

Quote:Rember this post if Jags win this week.  :yes:  :yes:

You sure called it... again.

Leave it to Snowy to say we'd lose to the Bucs and then beat the Bills.

'02

accuttly i never said we would beat the bills in this post,just that it was possbile,and it could happen. I also said it could be that win we shouldn't get,but could end up getting. somehow it was.

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2015, 06:57 PM by snowwolf776.)

no videos,no gurrantees in this post by me still watched the game. no score predictions either by me. predicting scores for jags games,or whos going to win doesn't seem to work well. Saying in this post all that i did,look what happend. Jags won.  I think all of us should make more post like this one,and stop predicting scores,and such.  Would it bring team wins more often,that we don't know,but it would show the team even if we haven't gotton faith in the system yet,we still belieave anything can happen on any given sunday.  :yes:  :yes:

Quote:You sure called it... again.

Leave it to Snowy to say we'd lose to the Bucs and then beat the Bills.
thank you Jagso2,and chiefJags for the kind words here. all i did though really is say this was the game we could win that we shouldn't.  It just so happens that we won.

Sports Illustrated and even ProFootballFocus had a decent power ranking for the Jaguars as the bye week approaches

PFF ranks jags at 24 overall

with the following comments from PFF

Halfback T.J. Yeldon has had 18 players miss tackles on his carries, tied for 10th-most among all running backs, not just rookies.

Quote:Sports Illustrated and even ProFootballFocus had a decent power ranking for the Jaguars as the bye week approaches

PFF ranks jags at 24 overall

with the following comments from PFF

Halfback T.J. Yeldon has had 18 players miss tackles on his carries, tied for 10th-most among all running backs, not just rookies.

24.... Woo hoo!!

That's the highest I've seen them since nfl.com put them at #18 after they beat the Dolphins.

'02