Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Buccaneers Game Day Thread***

Quote:Meyers isn't impressing me...Maybe we can pick up a good kicker in the third round.
he impressed Caldwell....just like Luke.....SEE WHERE IM GOING?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Similar but no, this would be fish & chips:

[Image: Takeaway-Fish-and-Chips-008.jpg]

Goujons are in breadcrumbs and usually fairly small, fish is in batter when made for fish & chips and usually large (I've seen them bigger than the plate they come on)  Smile

They don't use french fries either, the potato cut is much thicket when preparing the "chips". I think you call them steak fries or something.
Looks good!

yesh... we're not looking all that good in any part of the game; defense, offense, or special teams. somebody get myers out of there please!!!

We're seriously missing Poz.

Time for the 2nd Half thread...

http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/top...ay-thread/

'02

Second half Jags make a comeback and Shahid Khan will be happy.

Quote:We're seriously missing Poz.

Time for the 2nd Half thread...

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/14223-official-second-half-jaguars-buccaneers-game-day-thread/'>http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/14223-official-second-half-jaguars-buccaneers-game-day-thread/</a>

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

I wathed bb5s int.

And I can't believe what I see.

Lewis could have made a play on the ball.

But he just kept running,watched the dB catch it and ran out of bounds.

He sux man

Quote:I wathed bb5s int.

And I can't believe what I see.

Lewis could have made a play on the ball.

But he just kept running,watched the dB catch it and ran out of bounds.

He sux man

Even Marcedes couldn't believe how dumb Bortles was to throw it to him.

Mercedes should just stick to blocking

Not a bad return

TJ does work in the passing game.

No pain, no gain.

wow we ran a counter.

No pain, no gain.