Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Texas transgender wrestler wins state championship

Quote:I told yall not to take the bait

Come on, where's your sense of fun? This is Improv at Comedy Central!

It's always amusing to see people like Drifter and jagibelieve work out their insecurities and inadequacies by sharing their great insights.

I don't know about you but I always appreciate posts that can't go two sentences without Liberal! making an appearance. I guess some people think that's some kind of shot to the heart. They probably love knock-knock jokes as well.

Wonder how many hours are spent looking under the bed each night checking for monsters?

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Am I the only one that isn't familiar with the term "cis-heterosexual"?  I feel dum.

Have you seen my baseball?

Quote:Am I the only one that isn't familiar with the term "cis-heterosexual"?  I feel dum.

check your privilege, CIS scum.

That doesn't help me.

Have you seen my baseball?

Quote:That doesn't help me.

Because you are dumb and intolerant and mean-spirited and bigoted and ignorant and and and and

jagibelieve, you posted a statement on teens transitioning by a group of pediatricians that left the American Academy of Pediatrics in protest against their support of adoption by gay couples.  I am SHOCKED that they would have this take.  This only further proves you will try to fit your beliefs into an argument and you have zero chance of having no bias in a discussion.

The fact that this is at 6 pages is astounding.  People are really arguing over a girl with a tremendously high dose of man made testosterone in her body wrestling girls that have very little testosterone in her body.  I get there are side discussions, but people are still disagreeing with this, huh?

(This post was last modified: 02-28-2017, 09:40 PM by Solid Snake.)

Quote:cis?

It's a prefix used in science...mainly chemistry. Cis, para, meta, ortho, trans.... anyway cis-heterosexual just means someone who is heterosexual and gender aligns with what they were assigned at birth. I am a cis hetero male, born a male, assigned man, and I prefer to date women. 

Quote:Am I the only one that isn't familiar with the term "cis-heterosexual"?  I feel dum.

In normal people speak that means you're a man. 

Here in Bizarro World where we live you have to tell people that you are a man, act like a man, believe you're a man and like to [BLEEP] women.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:It's a prefix used in science...mainly chemistry. Cis, para, meta, ortho, trans.... anyway cis-heterosexual just means someone who is heterosexual and gender aligns with what they were assigned at birth. I am a cis hetero man, born a man, assigned male, and I prefer to date women. 

How is somebody "assigned" a gender?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:How is somebody "assigned" a gender?

Everything belongs to the government ya know.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:jagibelieve, you posted a statement on teens transitioning by a group of pediatricians that left the American Academy of Pediatrics in protest against their support of adoption by gay couples.  I am SHOCKED that they would have this take.  This only further proves you will try to fit your beliefs into an argument and you have zero chance of having no bias in a discussion.

The fact that this is at 6 pages is astounding.  People are really arguing over a girl with a tremendously high dose of man made testosterone in her body wrestling girls that have very little testosterone in her body.  I get there are side discussions, but people are still disagreeing with this, huh?

I'm not sure that I understand your question.  Can you reference my said post?

I do know that I questioned a parent's decision regarding this and doctors agreeing to provide the medication to aide in the process.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I didn't know either.  It's pretty much a fake term made up by fake scientists.  Did you know that you were "assigned" a gender at birth?

(This post was last modified: 02-28-2017, 09:47 PM by Solid Snake.)

Quote:I didn't know either.  It's pretty much a fake term made up by fake scientists.  Did you know that you were "assigned" a gender at birth?

Who told you you were a man? Or woman if you are that? What kind of clothes did your parents buy you as a baby or a child? Did you wear pants or a dress? Socks or stockings? Did your mom put pink bows in your hair? Did you wear masculine or feminine colors? 

Your parents saw a [BAD WORD REMOVED], the Drs said you are a female, you are dressed as a girl, in pink because it is considered a feminine color (who set that rule?). Did you have control over any of this?