Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Is Poz done?

After this season? I feel like we'll be drafting his replacement in the next draft.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

If he keeps playing the way he has been, no. If we draft his replacement, or FA, I'd gladly pay him to be the backup for a few years.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Even if we do draft his replacement, I say keep him. The more good players, the better. Maybe the rookie flat out beats him, then poz is a valuable backup. If the rook needs time, poz is a good stop gap.

Before he got hurt yesterday, he was playing lights out.

If. His play does not tail off later, I could see him being brought back.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:Before he got hurt yesterday, he was playing lights out.

If. His play does not tail off later, I could see him being brought back.

Lights out? Have you seen him in pass coverage?

Its easy to find a MLB that can play the run. We need one that can play the run and the pass

Quote:Its easy to find a MLB that can play the run. We need one that can play the run and the pass

I agree, but until, lets keep poz at minimum as depth.

Great against the run bad in coverage. 

Poz restructured his deal didn't he?  Should be somewhat affordable to keep next year - even if he's not the primary MLB.  I think it's harder to replace Poz with someone better than him than people think.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

He's a good LB. Wouldve made that tackle Armbrister whiffed at that would have stopped a very critical drive.
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

Quote:I agree, but until, lets keep poz at minimum as depth.
I agree, I think we should keep him as depth.  Draft his replacement early in the draft and let him mentor the guy that takes his spot. 

Quote:I agree, I think we should keep him as depth. Draft his replacement early in the draft and let him mentor the guy that takes his spot.

Ooo, that's a scary thought. Poz teaches better talent how to play with his instincts. Just imagine poz brain in T.Smith's body.

It is a young man's sport, but Poz was having another great year prior to being injured.

I think they should consider taking Poz out of the Lightning package and using Cyprien there.

Let Sample, Brown, Evans man Safety.

Poz remains a "you get what you see" player. Solid against the run, weak against the pass. Still a good player to have around.

Quote:Lights out? Have you seen him in pass coverage?

One INT and two passes defended this season.  Also nominated for AFC defensive player of the week.

I'm more disappointed with Telvin Smith's coverage, TBH.

Poz has played better than Telvin in coverage, which isn't something you expect (or want to happen.)

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Poz was beastin' before he pulled up lame.

EVERY play before he was in on.

Dude is a monster, hope the high ankle doesn't keep him out long. Armbrister was no Poz.

I'd love to draft a young stud MLB. He's just not on the roster right now...

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]