Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
STOP WHINING 11 TEAMS MUCH WORSE THAN JAGUARS

meh unless your playoff win is associated with a Superbowl who cares.  Bengals at least play meaningful games in January, do they stink it up sure, but at least they have a shot at doing something, our last "meaningful" game is usually in October.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-06-2015, 04:21 PM by jagherd.)

Quote:This is the irony

I think we all would

Until we get there

Then we would be whining that we can't win a playoff game... I mean when we were being blown out it was just I want us to be competitive and tbh thats ok

We want more is a state of mind for any fan and thats why i stay out of the fire threads because in my experience the grass is about as green on the other side as it is right here.

Bradley might not be a good head coach but I can't see things getting better from blowing it all up and giving our young talent another new system to learn.

I don't know if that's pessimism or optimism but it's just the way I see it
I agree with you. Only 1 team can win the Superbowl each season (that's obviously what any fan would like to see). But, being a fan of a team that displays alot of talent, competitiveness, and actually defeats upper-tier teams with a fair amount of consistency is much, much better than knowing you have no chance of competing with the top dogs.

lol, Belichik still the last win for the browns. Also its not a good sign if your last win in the postseason was against a team that no longer exists(oilers).

"Snow and cold may have stopped the armies of Hitler and Napoleon, but they won't slow down the Jaguars. "
;

;
-Steve Sabol

#Trytoohard
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

You're using history to make yourself feel better about the present.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The lengths people go to try and validate this 8-28 record this current build has put together. Would you really rather be 8-28 and get to say, LOOK WE ARE THE BEST OF THE WORST!! OR say look, we have been to the post season teh last 4 seasons, and just couldn't find a way to get it done. I would take the latter. At least you aren't a complete joke when you are consistently picking in the top 3.

If some of ya'll are like me, I don't care about any other team but the Jags. So I don't worry or even want to know what another team does and doesn't do. All I or we would like is the team to win like we know they are good enough to do, better than what this record shows. The Jags have to trust in each other (coaches and players) and not hold anything back.. We have nothing to lose. We are expecting a losing season so I say take the opponent to the limit and may the best team win... Don't fake a punt or fieldgoal just go for it. Don't kneel inside of the endzone. Run it out and run it back. I know it sounds crazy but if you kneel all and start at the 20 the Offense will drive down the field and put up 3 or 7 but they will clearly run all of what works in the first half. We have to do something else that can help.