Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Gus Bradley Press Conference

Gus Bradley has hoodwinked this team, the city, and fan base.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6PNc9KN50M

Blakes Life Matters

I think Gus' chart got cut off at the bottom.

[Image: Why-a-Motivational-Speaker.jpg]

The first two posts just about had me on the floor laughing.

Who's better Head Coach Bradley or Mcelwain?

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2015, 05:06 PM by Yo Boy.)

Quote:"We're not there yet, but we're close"

SMH!

Regards...................the Chiefjag

Is this the quote of the year ? Lol

Quote:What if it's true? What if this is week 7 1996?

Tom Coughlin isn't walking through that door.

Jimmy Smith isn't walking through that door.

Mark Brunell isn't walking through that door.

Tony Boselli (well, he might be walking through that door, but he isn't going to play)

(add any 1996 Jags starter here) isn't walking through that door.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

We've been " almost there " for years, it seems.

Quote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6PNc9KN50M

Official song of the Jaguar fan base!

This ain't no 1996.  That year we had the advantage of a much more favorable CBA and the right blend of Veterans and young players.  This team is so darn inexperienced on offense that it will take a lot to get it going.  A franchise has a year like 1996 like what once maybe.  I'm not opposed to it happening again but I won't write any checks off of it.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

I recall Jack Del Zero's quote at the beginning of his last season after a dismal offensive year; "this team is going to score 30, a lot!"

Regards..................the Chiefjag

Quote:Great game guys enjoy your ice cream!

[Image: eating-icecream-gif.gif?w=474]

She is why they wouldnt let women back in the Jaguars locker room right away, nobody cries during Ice Cream time (not even if the opposing team scores 51 points, or if the team loses to the Colts despite not having Andrew Luck in the game)!

Everyone getting Capri suns and snacks after the game. Good effort guys good effort. Smh
Quote:She is why they wouldnt let women back in the Jaguars locker room right away, nobody cries during Ice Cream time (not even if the opposing team scores 51 points, or if the team loses to the Colts despite not having Andrew Luck in the game)!