Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rob Gronkowski...

Quote:Wooden steak ... C'mon man!

I've heard those are pretty tough to chew.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:To stop Gronk, Bradley would have to outcoach Belichek... and the players would have to execute on the field.

All I can say is slow him down. If Cyp is healthy, stick Cyp on him. As long as Cyp doesn't have to take an angle to tackle him, he should be ok

It sounds like Cyp is missing going to miss the game. I'm interested in seeing if the speedy 6-3 OLB Telvin Smith can handle Gronk in coverage, although I imagine it will primarily be up to Sergio and Sample to contain the beast.

'02

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2015, 12:47 AM by astrorenegade.)

Quote:How do you stop Gronk? It's simple in theory, but difficult in reality.

1. Pressure Brady. Put him on his back and don't give him time to throw.

2. On offense, long sustained drives that put points on the board (preferably 6 rather than 3).

3. Refer to answer number 2. Keep the ball out of the NE offense's hands, particularly Brady. Give them less time to put points on the board.

4. When all else fails, C4.

I fixed #4

Quote:It sounds like Cyp is missing going to miss the game. I'm interested in seeing if the speedy 6-3 OLB Telvin Smith can handle Gronk in coverage, although I imagine it will primarily be up to Sergio and Sample to contain the beast.

Too bad TJ Yeldon doesnt play safety he's got a knack for taking out other team's best players (put him on Gronk)!  Just kidding...

I tried to watch the video from Jaguars.com on him but it wont play...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!